[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How will Romo do tonight?

kpholmes

Romo has had two awfull weeks. Will this be the week he rebounds and save fantasy owners (like myself) that have started him the past few weeks?

How will he compare to other QBs this week such as Peyton, Palmer, Brees, Rivers or Leinart?

He doesn't care about fantasy owners. He wants to get in the real playoffs and if that helps fantasy owners so be it. He wants to excel and get some of JJ's money.

This looks about right and I'll take it. In one league I'm benching Vick and starting Romo. He seems like the safer play but you never know when Vick goes nuts.

I went with Romo over Vick :D I thought I was being safer and taking the guy who really had a chance to go off (Vick is solid, but I was going against LT so I was hoping for a Turkey day like performance from Romo)....I really underestimated how bad the Dallas Defense really is.

Edited by SteelerMurf

I went with Romo over Vick :D I thought I was being safer and taking the guy who really had a chance to go off (Vick is solid, but I was going against LT so I was hoping for a Turkey day like performance from Romo)....I really underestimated how bad the Dallas Defense really is.

I also sat Vick and started Romo. Difference of about -9pts. I could have used those points in my conference championship game. Hopefully it does not cost me a trip to the my Superbowl :D