Sign in to follow this  
kpholmes

How will Romo do tonight?

Romo has had two awfull weeks. Will this be the week he rebounds and save fantasy owners (like myself) that have started him the past few weeks?

How will he compare to other QBs this week such as Peyton, Palmer, Brees, Rivers or Leinart?

Romo has had two awfull weeks. Will this be the week he rebounds and save fantasy owners (like myself) that have started him the past few weeks?

How will he compare to other QBs this week such as Peyton, Palmer, Brees, Rivers or Leinart?

He doesn't care about fantasy owners. He wants to get in the real playoffs and if that helps fantasy owners so be it. He wants to excel and get some of JJ's money.

240- Yards 2-TD's 1- Pick

This looks about right and I'll take it. In one league I'm benching Vick and starting Romo. He seems like the safer play but you never know when Vick goes nuts.

..Bledsoe takes over in the second series for the Boys.

:D

Ha! That would be some funny sh*t.

In one league I'm benching Vick and starting Romo. He seems like the safer play but you never know when Vick goes nuts.

Good Call. :D

This looks about right and I'll take it. In one league I'm benching Vick and starting Romo. He seems like the safer play but you never know when Vick goes nuts.

I went with Romo over Vick :D I thought I was being safer and taking the guy who really had a chance to go off (Vick is solid, but I was going against LT so I was hoping for a Turkey day like performance from Romo)....I really underestimated how bad the Dallas Defense really is.

Edited by SteelerMurf

I went with Romo over Vick :D I thought I was being safer and taking the guy who really had a chance to go off (Vick is solid, but I was going against LT so I was hoping for a Turkey day like performance from Romo)....I really underestimated how bad the Dallas Defense really is.

I also sat Vick and started Romo. Difference of about -9pts. I could have used those points in my conference championship game. Hopefully it does not cost me a trip to the my Superbowl :D

Did Romo have a fumble lost?

He had a lateral that went out of bounds. So it was a fumble, but not "lost" to the other team.