[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO spits in Hall's face

Big Score 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this one of those Man Law things? Sure, spitting is nasty and disgusting...but I'm not sure I see how it's SO much worse than all the other nasty, disgusting crap that goes on during the course of a game.

OK, return to your previously scheduled TO bashing. :D

Typical TO ... and he thinks his after game apology makes it all good.

Better yet, so do most of the apologists (and, believe it or not, fans that he actually has)

Better still, GB another "Owens in the news" item. Need more of these, he needs more attention, so keep this one bumped :D

D.Hall got beat, what a tattle tell, i don't like tattle tells, being a baby, be a man, stop t.O. and he could not do it. I think what T.O. was wrong , but was it D.Hall place to call it out, i mean really dad.

Duuuh, yea. It is absolutely his place to call it out. It was his face that was spit in. If you spit in my face, I'm gonna make damn sure the whole planet knows what a complete and total piece of sh*t you are.

Duuuh, yea. It is absolutely his place to call it out. It was his face that was spit in. If you spit in my face, I'm gonna make damn sure the whole planet knows what a complete and total piece of sh*t you are.

(NOT DEFENDING T.O)--if T.O. spit in Hall's face why did'nt Hall go after him on the field? Would'nt you have?(NOT DEFENDING T.O.)

I would make this observation... that any professional athlete who willfully and purposely projects his own bodily fluids into the face of another person, should be convicted of using a deadly weapon. For real.

If I were Hall, I would immediately go in for a series of tests to make sure he hasn't contracted any diseases... then send the bill to TO. Then I'd sue him for the distress caused before the results came back, not knowing what kind of skanky hoochies TO has been schleppin' around with, etc.

(NOT DEFENDING T.O)--if T.O. spit in Hall's face why did'nt Hall go after him on the field? Would'nt you have?(NOT DEFENDING T.O.)

Hall had already gotten a 15 yard personal foul penalty. Probably didn't want to start a brawl & risk getting thrown out of the game. :D

Absolutely I would go after him but I also would still would make sure other players in the league are aware that he does this. So they can protect themselves. Besides if you go after him, somebody is gonna question why you did that. Then what?are you gonna lie about why you did so to protect TO?

Just like SB said what if some of his spit got in his mouth or eye? Who knows what diseases that guy is carrying. I would also want to be tested, there is no way you can keep something like this to yourself. This is not the same thing as being at the bottom of a pile and having someone punching you in the ribs or grabbing at your sack.

Edited by Tally

DeAngelo Hall is a snitch. If he wanted to handle his business like a man, he should have done so. Ratting out TO to the media after the game is a punk move.

I would recommend falling into the back of his legs downfield after some "incidental contact" if ya know what I'm sayin.

Absolutely I would go after him but I also would still would make sure other players in the league are aware that he does this. So they can protect themselves. Besides if you go after him, somebody is gonna question why you did that. Then what?are you gonna lie about why you did so to protect TO?

Just like SB said what if some of his spit got in his mouth or eye? Who knows what diseases that guy is carrying. I would also want to be tested, there is no way you can keep something like this to yourself. This is not the same thing as being at the bottom of a pile and having someone punching you in the ribs or grabbing at your sack.

I think going after him then explaining why is different than crying about it to the media after the game.

What did the league do to players (in the past) who did the same thing? Just a fine or were they suspended too?

Fine only, but that was under the old Commissioner.

With a new Sheriff in town & all the crap that's gone on this year - Bengals, Tank Johnson etc... I think previous precedents can be thrown out the window.

If you were out in public and started arguing with someone and spit in there face and the called the cops you would get a disordly conduct ticket. I Know this for a fact. I not saying T.O. should get a ticket, but this a classless act and he should at the very least get a fine from the league if not a suspension.

I sure hope no parent allows their child to look up to T.O. as a role model. But you know there are parents out there that do.

Edited by alwaysrocking

Mike Tyson is WAY worse off the field than Owens. TO has his downfalls, and might not have the best sportsmanship award going his way; however, he doesn't beat his wife, get in trouble for drugs, rape, murder

Not that I'm in any way trying to defend Mike Tyson, but I don't really remember him having problems with drugs, and I certainly don't remember him murdering anyone. And T.O did just overdose a couple of months ago.