Sign in to follow this  
BearcatTom

WDIS @ QB - Have 1 HR left on Waiver Wire

I have Bulger and McNair, but don't like their match ups, so I'm thinking about making a waiver wire move today.

Bulger vs Oak - Oak pass def good + Run Def Bad = StL runs = low totals for Bulger?

Garcia vs NYG - Garcia is hot right now and don't see NYG def. stopping them.

Weinke vs Pitts - Pitts run def good + Car. run off bad = Lots of Weinke passes

I would not consider Weinke, and although I do think Garcia is a good play, don't forget that Bulger is a top five fantasy QB. He had a few bad weeks, but he passed for more than 300 yards and 3 TDs against the top DT last week (CHI). I know playing matchups is tempting, but I would stick with Bulger (note that Palmer passed for 300 yds against OAK last week).

I have Bulger and I am sitting him today for Favre.

The reasons are: 1. Playing on grass. 2. On the road. 3. Rams should run well against the Raiders.

I am playing Holt though.

But it is hard to pick a QB from your options. If you are not going to start Bulger, then I would pick up Garcia and play him.

I have Bulger and I am sitting him today for Favre.

The reasons are: 1. Playing on grass. 2. On the road. 3. Rams should run well against the Raiders.

I am playing Holt though.

But it is hard to pick a QB from your options. If you are not going to start Bulger, then I would pick up Garcia and play him.

Ram Fan - I am in the same boat as you are . . . Favre or Bulger - I have been looking for a reason NOT to start Bulger - I know the matchups lean towards Favre, but playing matchups burn you when you have a proven performer like Bulger. The fact that you are a Rams fan willing to bench Bulger. Check my post (Mo Biggsly - A Potpourri of Fantasy Questions).