[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Betts Or Barber at Rb and Booker or Henderson at Wr

toolman

Ok fellow fantasy footballers!! Crunch time Division Championship game standard perf. league 10 team all td's 6pts 1 pt / 25yds rush/rec 1pt/50 yds passing -1pt/int. I Have A Boldin, D Henderson, and A Johnson as bench Wr and really no other option other than L Betts at Rb.

I was thinking about puttin Henderson in as the guy Im playing has D Brees as his Qb kind of negate any td's he might throw to Henderson and Betts has put up back to back 150 yds rushing performances and 3- 100+ games but he only has one more Td than Barber who would you guys start obviously this is must win to go to the Super Bowl next week any advice will be greatly appreciated

Heres my present lineup:

J Garcia @Nyg

L Johnson @ SD

Tiki Barber vs Phi

T J Housh @ Ind

M Booker @ Buff.

A Gates vs KC

J Wilkins @ Oak

Mia Def @ Buff

Ok fellow fantasy footballers!! Crunch time Division Championship game standard perf. league 10 team all td's 6pts 1 pt / 25yds rush/rec 1pt/50 yds passing -1pt/int. I Have A Boldin, D Henderson, and A Johnson as bench Wr and really no other option other than L Betts at Rb.

I was thinking about puttin Henderson in as the guy Im playing has D Brees as his Qb kind of negate any td's he might throw to Henderson and Betts has put up back to back 150 yds rushing performances and 3- 100+ games but he only has one more Td than Barber who would you guys start obviously this is must win to go to the Super Bowl next week any advice will be greatly appreciated

Heres my present lineup:

J Garcia @Nyg

L Johnson @ SD

Tiki Barber vs Phi

T J Housh @ Ind

M Booker @ Buff.

A Gates vs KC

J Wilkins @ Oak

Mia Def @ Buff

Like your lineup best with Tiki and Booker, but I'm a Saints fan so I hope I'm wrong and Henderson gets his.

See my post

15 people took the time to read this and only one person took a min. to post thanks I do try and respond to any that post to mine but thats fine good luck all Thanks for responding Rockers and check his post I took the time to reply to his question

I would probably go with Tiki at home, Philly D hasnt been great against the run, Just hope he breaks 1 for a TD. I would go with Henderson also, not to negate any points, you just play the guy who u think will score more. Both Booker & Henderson have been hot, but the Saints offense is alot better than Miami..

Thanks Scare anyone else

I like Barber as well as Booker. Henderson scares me this week as Coleston is poised to have a big come-back game. On top of that, Bush is stealing a good number of receptions and I think will have to close to another 100 yds this week recieving.

CAn you check out mine? Good luck

Toolman, I think so many may have read and not responded cuz your lineup is solid. You could argue to put in Betts, but how do you sit Tiki in a big game? I always use pickup throughout the year, but when it comes to the playoffs, I go with studs I drafted......that said, I DID draft Betts this year.....Portis just stayed healthy too long.....good luck!!

Thanks Bonedaddies never thought of it that way Good luck if your in the playoffs have a good one! Wasnt quite as solid as it looks i actuallt backed into the playoffs with a losing record just got hot at the right time.... so far. The guy im plying this week is the division winner with a very solid line-up Brees, Gore, J Lewis, Holt, C Johnson, Shockey gonna be tough I need some big games from all my guys I hope they pull me through!