Sign in to follow this  
KUBJPO01

QB Help

Dude, you serious?

Rivers is like.....500x the QB Grossman ever dreams to be.

Start Grossman if you want to be eliminated from your playoffs. The guy royally sucks.

rivers

Grossman says your gut? :D What did YOU have to eat last night? Rotten fish? :D

Can someone explain to me why Grossman is even on fantasy rosters right now. Rivers is a stud...his main problem is LT seems to run everything in, but Rivers won't give you 3 or 4 ints and 80 yards passing, something ole Rexie is very capable of doing.

Rivers has thrown 6 INTS all year...Grossman has thrown 17. Rexie has 2 more TDs, but Rivers has played a MUCH TOUGHER schedule than the creampuffs Rex feasted on early in the season.

Rivers > Grossman every day and twice on Sunday.

Grossman says your gut? :D What did YOU have to eat last night? Rotten fish? :bash:

Can someone explain to me why Grossman is even on fantasy rosters right now. Rivers is a stud...his main problem is LT seems to run everything in, but Rivers won't give you 3 or 4 ints and 80 yards passing, something ole Rexie is very capable of doing.

Cocktail nuts to go along with my cocktails. Grossman ruled last night around midnite. :D

With Grossman having the very real potential for playing a horrible game regardless of the opponent, I think you have to avoid him at all costs. How could you possibly trust him in a must-win FF game?

You have to go with Rivers IMHO.

Cocktail nuts to go along with my cocktails. Grossman ruled last night around midnite. :D

:D ... It would take plenty of cocktails to get me to start Rex...The dude scares me...since his first 5 games he's been brutal...has had 3 servicable games out of the last 8.

Rivers all the way. I woudn't start Grossman on a high school team

right now, let alone a FF team

Edited by sevenout

:D ... It would take plenty of cocktails to get me to start Rex...The dude scares me...since his first 5 games he's been brutal...has had 3 servicable games out of the last 8.

You probably thought that girl I took home last night after midnite wasn't a 10 too? :D Let me go wake her up and I'll get back with you guys. :bash:

I had Grossman and now he's been cut off of my roster Im willing to bet you drafted Rivers to be your starter way back in august so once again ALWAYS!!! start your studs plus he's been hittin Gates the last few weeks which bodes well for me as I have Gates Please see my post good luck

You probably thought that girl I took home last night after midnite wasn't a 10 too? :D Let me go wake her up and I'll get back with you guys. :D

:bash:

You probably thought that girl I took home last night after midnite wasn't a 10 too? :D Let me go wake her up and I'll get back with you guys. :D

Wow turns out her last name is Grossman and she ain't that bad looking. :bash:

I had Grossman and now he's been cut off of my roster Im willing to bet you drafted Rivers to be your starter way back in august so once again ALWAYS!!! start your studs plus he's been hittin Gates the last few weeks which bodes well for me as I have Gates Please see my post good luck

actually I grabbed him off of waivers about week 5

Grossman says your gut? :D What did YOU have to eat last night? Rotten fish? :bash:

Cool :D

I guess we can all forget the play Rivers advice..huh. How about this advice....Play Rivers only when he is on the road...cause at home he usually sucks cause LT is doing all the scoring.

Thanks for nothing guys. Still won though so I'm really not too upset. :D

Edited by KUBJPO01