[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NY Giants

Dupydog

Holy Sega!, what happened there? Eli threw that ball way up in the air...must have lost the handle on it. :D

edit: I see, Sheldon got to him and hit his arm.

that was one ugly-ass INT. nice swing and a miss by tiki. overall this was a pretty good game.

i think they get a bye

:D

Let's not get too crazy. Dallas is a much better team then the last time the Eagles played them. I am just glad the defense had a good game today. If you take away the stupid penalties they took, this game could have been over a lot earlier.

Giants just cant seem to put it all together when needed. I think that team is lacking leadership and it shows in the gut-check points of games. Many of them dont like Coughlin. Shockey plays hard but is an idiot(tirade after EVERY play). Barber is retiring. Strahan cant get back in the game. Who am I leaving out? Oh, yeah, Eli. The guy who should be leading this team doesnt appear to be doing so. He always has that same look on his face. Its that same "aw shucks" look like he is the high school :D who just had his calculator smashed by the local bully.

I think Archie and/or Peyton need to kick Eli in the *** and tell him to start showing SOME fire or that team will never go all out for him. My $0.02.

Giants just cant seem to put it all together when needed. I think that team is lacking leadership and it shows in the gut-check points of games. Many of them dont like Coughlin. Shockey plays hard but is an idiot(tirade after EVERY play). Barber is retiring. Strahan cant get back in the game. Who am I leaving out? Oh, yeah, Eli. The guy who should be leading this team doesnt appear to be doing so. He always has that same look on his face. Its that same "aw shucks" look like he is the high school :D who just had his calculator smashed by the local bully.

I think Archie and/or Peyton need to kick Eli in the *** and tell him to start showing SOME fire or that team will never go all out for him. My $0.02.

Agree 100%. The Giants no doubt have the talent but until Eli steps up and becomes a leader the Giant will struggle. And with Tiki leaving, the team is losing one of it's leaders which could make things worse.