[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Minnesota-Green Bay thread

Chavez

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is good stuff here, do you even watch football :D

Uh yeah, college and pro every week for the last 18+ years.

I'm a little overly optimistic on the Bears falling down next year, but a possible QB controversy is never good for a team. Where am I wrong on the Vi-queens assessment? You start hot and collapse every year. You have lost 6 of your last 8, we have won 5 of our last 9. Our line is coming together, our defense has young talent and with Favre back next year, we should be in the playoffs.

you were talking about a chant. not mooning. you only get that kind of stuff in wisconsin.

The worst part about Green Bay fans :D opposing buses is that it's northern Wisconsin people's asses you see.

I thought it was awesome. Aaron Kampman absolutley took over the game. The most dominating performance i've seen from a packer DLineman since Reggie owning Max Lane.

That's the most hyperbolic statement I've seen since Caiaphus told Judas he'd be "saving everyone."