[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Eagles/Cowboys Game.....

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Well here we are. After 16 weeks the division up for grabs on Christmas day. How about it fellas, a little bet perhaps???

Swammi

Avernus (don't we already have a Sig-line on this one)

Fitzkek

xMRogers

NSab

And the rest of you Eagle Fans. You up for it? Or does the thought of facing the Cowboys on Christmas day scare you down to your very souls????? :D

And you Cowboy fans, where you at......

So here's what we have..... (UPDATED 25 Dec)

Cowboys

JoJoTheWebToedBoy(Sig & Avi)

montster

Gunther

Cowboyz1(Sig & Avi)

T_bone65

HowboutthemCowboys

Wolv

Clubfoot (Avi)

whomper

Kansas State 2000

circlejerks

gd74

Sgt Ryan (Sig & Avi)

Eagles

Avernus (Sigline)

The Next Generation

NSab (Sigline)

Marauders (Big Brother Proxy Rule) :D

nogohawk

xMRogers

i am the swammi (Sig & Avi)

Flyeaglesfly

ebartender

fitzkek

Scourge

Keggerz (avi)

Hugh-mongus

Falcons

Rockerbraves

Hugh-mongus Cowboy or Eagle ?

With the exception of the ones I marked as Sigline, everyone else good with Whomper's suggestion

"Loser wears the other teams Helmet in their avatar for 10 days.."

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here we are. After 16 weeks the division up for grabs on Christmas day. How about it fellas, a little bet perhaps???

Swammi

Avernus (don't we already have a Sig-line on this one)

Fitzkek

xMRogers

NSab

And the rest of you Eagle Fans. You up for it? Or does the thought of facing the Cowboys on Christmas day scare you down to your very souls????? :D

And you Cowboy fans, where you at......

I'll take a sig bet...

and you'll have to refresh my memory on the sig bet....link?

You hear this B.S. about the league considering TO...I say it never happens. Too much riding on this game. The NFL would never suspend TO when he's playing the Eagles for the NFC East crown on Christmas.

Why would you suspend him anyway? Noone has ever been suspended for spitting on a player, and it has happened twice this year. One player (sean taylor) was ejected and fined, the other only fined. Yall quit hating on T.O.

I'll take a piece of you cowboys. The Eagles have all the momentum and are going to take it to you guys on Christmas. A 2nd b i t c h-slapping in front of a national audience for your Boys. After the game, both McNabb AND Garcia would have beaten TO this year!!! :D:D

Edited by The Next Generation

Please don't try to compare an average at best backup QB to Mike Vick. Geez... :D

You are right, it is an unfair comparison.....rather insulting to Garcia, if you ask me. After all, Garcia has been to three Pro Bowls, has a much higher passer rating than Vick, and has never taken himself out of a game with his team's playoff chances on the line.

BTW....count the Swammi in on any sig-line wager....Eagles 27, Dallas 20, in a game not nearly as close as the final score dictates.

You are right, it is an unfair comparison.....rather insulting to Garcia, if you ask me. After all, Garcia has been to three Pro Bowls, has a much higher passer rating than Vick, and has never taken himself out of a game with his team's playoff chances on the line.

BTW....count the Swammi in on any sig-line wager....Eagles 27, Dallas 20, in a game not nearly as close as the final score dictates.

You said not me.

You said not me.

:D

:bash:

I guess this argument can wait until New Year's Eve, when the Garcia-led Eagles host the Vick-led Falcons in a game in which the Eagles could clinch the NFC East, and the Falcons a wild-card birth.

Unless, of course, little Mike's sore groin forces him to take himself out of the game.

:bash:

I guess this argument can wait until New Year's Eve, when the Garcia-led Eagles host the Vick-led Falcons in a game in which the Eagles could clinch the NFC East, and the Falcons a wild-card birth.

Unless, of course, little Mike's sore groin forces him to take himself out of the game.

Obviously I like the Falcons in that matchup. Garcia is way too old to put together that many decent games. Ever see Garcia throw the long ball. Defenses don't even have to respect it. They just wait till he throws it then run back and defend it.