[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Eagles/Cowboys Game.....

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's what we have.....

Cowboys

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

montster

Gunther

Cowboyz1

T_bone65

HowboutthemCowboys

Wolv

Clubfoot (Avi)

whomper

Kansas State 2000

Eagles

Avernus (Sigline)

The Next Generation

NSab (Sigline)

nogohawk

xMRogers

i am the swammi (Sigline)

Flyeaglesfly

ebartender

fitzkek

Scourge

Interesting that THREE Philly fans are willing to give up their sigline for a week, while ZERO Cowboy fans have this type of faith in their team.

But did anyone really expect anything else? After all, when they lose, I expect half of that list above to not even change their avi's.

Sad, and rather patheitc.

:D

Interesting that THREE Philly fans are willing to give up their sigline for a week, while ZERO Cowboy fans have this type of faith in their team.

But did anyone really expect anything else? After all, when they lose, I expect half of that list above to not even change their avi's.

Hold on there sparky. I'm in for what ever the bet is. Sigline, grammy, Avy, the king of siammi. Because, come this Monday Garcia's cinderella slipper gets shoved up his tinker bell bum. Philly gets beat by heavy pressure and to much ground pounding O. In fact, for you swammi, I'm willing to cover anything you got.

Cowboys 27

Smeagles 17

Edited by Cowboyz1

Ive never been a fan of hugh sig bets involving many people..If im in a sig bet I like it to be 1 vs 1 so you can have total control over the sig the other person wears..I came up with the helmet idea because I started a helmet avatar bet a few years ago with all the Philly faithful when Philly ruled the NFC and Dallas was awful..It took a last minute td to beat Dallas..Im always up to back up the smack when my boys are involved..

Whomp, i thought this waS SIG LINE BET, PLAIN AND SIMLPE, NO?

I am the quiet type .... look and listen and in playoffs for last 8 of 9 years.. had one bad year of binge drinking :D

He's in a ten team league w/8 teams making playoffs. :D

Also, no mention of any championships he won. I know, I know. I'll say the witty and clever come back to that. Just like the Eagles. Now what can you say?

:clap:

I've bet my sig line or avi before and I have no fear with whatever is decided. I will roll with either the avi, sig line or both. :D:bash:

Hold on there sparky. I'm in for what ever the bet is. Sigline, grammy, Avy, the king of siammi. Because, come this Monday Garcia's cinderella slipper gets shoved up his tinker bell bum. Philly gets beat by heavy pressure and to much ground pounding O. In fact, for you swammi, I'm willing to cover anything you got.

Cowboys 27

Smeagles 17

Good stuff....doesn't matter to me whether its avi or sig line, either. I have .jpegs I could easily send you of Eagles's logos/helmets, or if you wish, plenty of creative writing to fill your sig line...really, whatever is easiest for you guys. After all its the holidays!

And if you are really pinning your hopes on a big day from Julius Jones...... :D

And Tony Romo, meet Jimmy Johnson's blitz-scheme defense. It'll almost be sad to watch him suffer in what is his first playoff-type game, in the spotlight of the nation to see. 170/1 TD/3 INTs looks about right.

Eagles 27, Cowboys 17, with a late garbage-time Glenn TD to make it respectable.

Cowboys 27

Smeagles 17

What's a Smeagle?

I am putting Marauders in for a sig line bet, It is the the older brother by proxy rule!

Edited by NSab

I still dont know what im in for but im in..Nobody ever said Eagles and Cowboys fans were the sharpest tools in the shed :D

I still would like to be in for the helmet avatar bet

Edited by whomper

I still dont know what im in for but im in..Nobody ever said Eagles and Cowboys fans were the sharpest tools in the shed

This a sig bet, i know you cowboy fans are slow but :D

This a sig bet, i know you cowboy fans are slow but :D

Sounds good . It wont matter anyway as my sig will stay intact :D

Is this game on NFL ntewrok or reg TV ?

Edited by whomper