[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Eagles/Cowboys Game.....

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Sounds good . It wont matter anyway as my sig will stay intact :D

Is this game on NFL ntewrok or reg TV ?

Should be regular for you and me, local market.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, one of you creative guys, come up with a fitting sig for all our cowboy fans please.

Who's writing the sigs for our Dallas friends?

Edited by NSab

Im ready for the sig..No excuses..Philly took it to Dallas again..Great defense..Brutal 3rd down defense from Dallas especially 3rd and long..Great win for the birds..Ill keep an eye out for the sig.

Honestly, I'd rather see one Eagles avatar on all these guys for the week.

Man, I can't get over this. Had a great xmas (got the wife a new car, so really one of those "great cause I feel good about what i did" which as I grow older I realize is much better type of christmas than "hey, got that new DVD"), and topped it off with a huge win, plus a nice moneyline payout......

Plus, I get to dig up my prescient post from weeks ago...

Honestly, I'd rather see one Eagles avatar on all these guys for the week.

Man, I can't get over this. Had a great xmas (got the wife a new car, so really one of those "great cause I feel good about what i did" which as I grow older I realize is much better type of christmas than "hey, got that new DVD"), and topped it off with a huge win, plus a nice moneyline payout......

Plus, I get to dig up my prescient post from weeks ago...

Life IS good tonight. :D

Did anyone see T.O.'s press conference after the game? What an ass hat. Hope Cowbiatch fans enjoy him more now. The drop he had was someone else's fault. The coach is to blame. The QB isn't experienced enough. It is never his fault. O.D. O.D. O.D. O.D. Ooooh Deee. Ooooo Deeee.

Great Christmas!!! :D

How ironic would it be if Atl beat Philly next week, and Philly gets to come back to Dallas in round 1. We can only hope. Then somehow get the Aints again, this time in their building.

How ironic would it be if the Saints beat the Cowboys by 75 points, dummy?

I got back into town early for this? :D

Okay, I did not see the game but listened to most of the Dallas broadcast Sirius.

Congrats Philly fans, the Eagles just simply laid the wood to the Cowboys, no ifs, ands or buts.

I'll await the sig, avi, whatever.

HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!

:D

:bash::clap:

Sad day to be a Boys fan. If this is the team that made the playoffs last week, it sure didn't look like it. Good win Philly, you did it the hard way, you earned it.

I just don't know what to make of this team now. I know we have the talent to do well but man, at home, against Philly, come on. The fire was all on Philly side of the ball all day.

Uh waiter, my crow is undercooked....... :D

Edited by Cowboyz1

Thanks Eagles

Saints get 1st rd bye :D:bash::clap::D

And yea we are ready for either team again.

the only thing I can say is our offense is running alot smoother than it was when we last played....other than the fact that the Saints have the HFA over us and Bush lights it up at home....I think we can give the Saints a tough game...