Sign in to follow this  
Randall

What do you need tonight?

I'm down 33 with Rudi and Marvin going today -- not TOO disappointed with my chances, but not too confident either.

Hey Deacon Frost -- can't you pull Chad from your lineup before gametime and "protect" your one-point lead?

Down by 28 (playing against LT and Westy) with Housh, Marvin and Vinatieri going tonight. He has 1 IDP (M. Williams). If I get an average of 12 pts. from each of these players, I should advance to the superbowl. Right now I'm just PRAYING for a shootout! Should be a fun night.

Up 38. He has Manning and Rudi. I have CJ and Wayne. A big game from either, or two average games from each should do it.

10 yards receiving from Wayne.Of course I needed 10 yards out of Gates or Wayne and we know what Gates did last night.Needless to say I want my 1 point on Indy's first drive of the game.

I need CJ to outscore Housh and Vinatieri by 15. :D

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much Mr. Gates and also that stellar Seattle defense. :middlefingergraemlin:

Down by 3 I have Rudi he has Wayne, Rhodes, and C. Henry. It ain't looking to good.

Down 40 in a performance league with Manning, R. Johnson, and S. Graham, he is done. I should be in decent shape as long as everyone performs as expected.

Thanks to losing out in all of my leagues over the past few weeks I get to sit down and enjoy a great football game between two playoff teams and not worry about individual accomplishments...

:D

IDP local with Chris Henry left and a 9 pt lead.

Down with Kaesviharn and Houshmandzadeh!

Down by 16....I have Marvin and he has Carson. I need at least 150 yds and two long TD's from Marvin and hope that Rudi steals all of Carson's thunder tonight. Probably wishful thinking though.

I'm up 2 w/ Harrison, going against TJ and Utect. Could seriously go either way.

But what I really need is the Bengals to roll the Colts!

Edited by Bengal Mania

I need something like this to happen

Marvin Harrison Picks up phone

RRRIING: Rudi Johnson answers Phone:

:bash:

In 4983, I need Harrison to outscore Wayne by 31.2 points to advance... Chargerz -> :D <- me

In my local, I have a 62.36 point lead (LT provided 20.16 points in that cushion for me) and my opponent has Harrison, Houshmandzadeh and Vinatieri.

For me to go to our league superbowl, Rudy Johnson and Adam Vinatieri need to score less than 42 points. That's a lot, but if you consider the way the Colt's run D has been the last several weeks.... :D

Im in disbelief. Carson Palmer with 3 completions and 30 yards passing at halftime. That sucking sound is my Championship chances going.

I'm down 33 with Rudi and Marvin going today -- not TOO disappointed with my chances, but not too confident either.

I would think that might be possible with Rudi running like a beast.

In 4983, I need Harrison to outscore Wayne by 31.2 points to advance... Chargerz -> :D <- me

Almost halfway there. :D

"I'm down 33 with Rudi and Marvin going today -- not TOO disappointed with my chances, but not too confident either."

I'm in exactly the same position! i'm down 61-28. i had gore last week and felt pretty good and the kitna, d henderson, colson, longwell and miami went in the tank and gave me only 14 more points yesterday.

as i type this it's the half and i've gained 22 pts. i'm hopeing the 2nd half is a shootout!!

Edited by tcjon

I need 30 points from Marvin, and for Housh to do absolutely nothing. We're at the half, and so far, so good.

ETA: I've already been left for dead by my opponent, who I had beers with yesterday. So if Marvin pulls this miracle off for me, it would be of epic proportions.

Edited by yo mama

:DC'mon Ocho Cinco!

Mr. Harrison has done what I needed tonight. Now Johnson needs to score me catch up with Marvin to launch me into the SB in another league.