[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

Randall

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really frustrating...after watching Gates, A.Johnson, Stallworth lay an egg now Im watching Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer get bottled up by the Sega!ty Colts defense. Nice job Cincy. Unbeilevable performance by my team this weekend...I may not even get 100 (and I only need 107 to win)...I don't know if I've ever scored below 100 in my league. Totally sickening.

This is really frustrating...after watching Gates, A.Johnson, Stallworth lay an egg now Im watching Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer get bottled up by the Sega!ty Colts defense. Nice job Cincy. Unbeilevable performance by my team this weekend...I may not even get 100 (and I only need 107 to win)...I don't know if I've ever scored below 100 in my league. Totally sickening.

I'm with you man. I watched Booker get no catches after choosing to start him over Moose because of Moose's health and now I'm facing Rudi. Chad just needs to match RJ, but it's not looking likely.

I have one quarter or this week will go down as the worst week in the history of my league for me. I am astonished that JOSH REED (on my opponents team) may outscore combined Chad Johnson, Andre Johnson, Antonio Gates, and Donte' Stallworth.

That my friends is :D

Shoot...Im down 109-97 right now...Palmer and CJ have 13 minutes to get me 13 points....1 pt for each 10 yards passing and receiver + TDs, 1 pt per recept, 1 pt for each 2 completes.

One good drive may get me that if CP can get a Touch.

Edited by kwolf68

Up 38. He has Manning and Rudi. I have CJ and Wayne. A big game from either, or two average games from each should do it.

It was looking like a big chit bag for me after the first half. The fantasy gods smiled on me...the result a 2pt victory. On to the championship.

I need 130 total yards and a TD or 70 total yards and 2 TD's out of Rudi Johnson tonight to make my work league championship. I've already won in my keeper league and am up 80 pts with CJ left (my opponent has Harrison) in my local.

Not to sound greedy, but making 3 out a possible 4 $ league championship games would sure make for one helluva Merry Christmas!!!! :D

baah lost by four lousy points. Oh well I cant complain, I'm still sitting on a chance at some nice coin. Judging by the tough ways that some of you guys lost i should be ecstatic to be alive in ANY leagues yet alone two!!

Down by 16....I have Marvin and he has Carson. I need at least 150 yds and two long TD's from Marvin and hope that Rudi steals all of Carson's thunder tonight. Probably wishful thinking though.

:D Marvin's 3 TD's + 84 yds with Carson doing absolutely nothing got me the win!! Un-frickin-believable!

"Do you believe in miracles?" - Al Michaels :D