[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tonight's game has HUGH fantasy implications

Cunning Runt

I honestly cannot remember a game, and a Monday nighter at that - that had such major fantasy implications this late in the season - for me anyway.

In a quarter-final (a win puts me in the money), I have a 52pt lead (and the tiebreaker), and I'm done. He's got Palmer and Wayne going. This one is gonna be extremely close. Do not want a high-scoring game.

In one semi-final, I have a 55pt lead with Marvin still to go. My opponent has Johnson & Johnson going for the Bengals and Utecht for the Colts. I like my chances, but a high-scoring game is something I definitely do NOT want to see.

In my other semi-final, I have a 35pt lead with Chad still to go. My opponent has Manning and Addai. I like my chance here too, but again, a high-scoring game could be a real problem.

In a nutshell, unlike a lot of fantasy players out there, I do not want a high-scoring game at all. I know that's unlikely, but I am in three playoff games where I have a a decent lead, but ones that can be wiped away in a hurry if the game is a major shootout. Like I said, I cannot remember a game this late and on Monday night, that offered so much fantasy impact. I'll be glued to the set all night with my fingers crossed.

I'm cancelling you out. I need Peyton and Wayne to go off, which would mean a high-scoring game. I would LIKE the Chad (and Rudy) to be held down, but I think for Peyton and Wayne to really put up stellar numbers, CIN is gonna have to score some points.

I would like to see a great defensive battle Colts 17 Bengals 10. Both defenses score TD's. :D

Two Leagues for me:

1. I'm up by 20 but he's got Rudi, Addia and Vinitiari left....I'm toast

2. Up by 3, he's got Harrison, I've got Wayne!

I don't even want to watch. Sat on my couch all day yesterday watching my bench outscore my starting lineups....by FAR. This will be a very disappointing ending...but I have my health so....

Edited by Sharpie

I'm cancelling you out. I need Peyton and Wayne to go off, which would mean a high-scoring game. I would LIKE the Chad (and Rudy) to be held down, but I think for Peyton and Wayne to really put up stellar numbers, CIN is gonna have to score some points.

As long as Chad doeesn't score 15 more than Reggie I'm with you.

This is about all I need to take my game

Palmer ...12 completions, 180 yards, 1 TD

C.Johnson...3 catches, 40 yards

No I know what you're thinking..."Dude, you got it in the bag...they'll have that by halftime. The Colts have only 1 normal starter playing in the secondary, they stink on defense and Cincy is on a roll."

The way this week has gone for me, I have been having cold sweats about this game being a 6-3 defensive barnburner since EVERYONE in the English speaking world thinks the two teams will move up and down the field all night.

This is about all I need to take my game

Palmer ...12 completions, 180 yards, 1 TD

C.Johnson...3 catches, 40 yards

No I know what you're thinking..."Dude, you got it in the bag...they'll have that by halftime. The Colts have only 1 normal starter playing in the secondary, they stink on defense and Cincy is on a roll."

The way this week has gone for me, I have been having cold sweats about this game being a 6-3 defensive barnburner since EVERYONE in the English speaking world thinks the two teams will move up and down the field all night.

haha...yeah..im down 12.10 with palmer and cj goin...my team didnt do crap this week but luckily the guy im playing has just had a horrible week

ive had some real good luck on monday nights this year(winning by 2.55 last week with my opponent having gould miss two fgs was the icing)...haha i dont think id worry much about a 6-3 defensive barnburner...

I would have to think that the NFL put this game on Monday night in week 15 for a reason...I'm sure they pregame will make a number of comments about the number of fantasy games decided by it...

as im sure kornheiser will mention it once or twelve times...although im not sure if hes deft enough to own a bengal or colt

This is the exact opposite of what I need, at least in my big money league. In my BOTH league, I am down by 30 with only P. Manning left, but the payout in that league is very minimal, so I will be rooting against Peyton tonight. My opponent in my big money league is down 32 with Manning and Wayne.

i'm skeeeered. in botnh, i have a 9.88 lead on rez. ppr league he has harrison and i have vinatieri left.

in my local, too many of my guys laid down and got me crap (gates,chester, andre johnson) but i do have a 16 pt lead. he has wayne left, i have nothing. ppr league.

i am in the conference championship in 32 homers with my bears squad. might be my only team left after tonight.

All I can say is Go Chad Go!!!!

Considering that this is prime FF Playoff time, CIN vs IND on MNF is outstanding considering how many fantasy players are in that game.

I am down 9 pts, Housh and Wayne for me, Palmer and Vinetieri for the other guy. It's going to be down to the wire.

Both of our playoff games will be decided tonight.

Team A has a 7 point lead on Team B

A - Has Chad Johnson

B - Has Housh

Team C has a 9 point lead on Team D

C - Has Addi

D - Has Palmer and Graham

I'm Team D, and was sweating it big time until LT pull out another great game. I don't have a win yet, but should have a good chance unless Addi goes off like he did a few weeks ago. The other game is much more of a question.

Even our loser bracket has a close game that will be decided tonight. This is the coolest week 15 I can ever remember. Go Cinncy!!!!

Well I'm forked. I have 2 games that mean anything.

1) Do to Leinart, Gates, McGahee, and Mason doing nothing for me, I'm forced to have Wayne get 19 yards or less. :D

2) Due to the rest of my team staying home (except Pittsburgh D) and my opponent going off, I'm currently down 76 points. I have Rudi and Wayne. He has Manning. Though it is not out of the realm of possibility to make up the 76 points with these 2 guys, there is no way that I'll be able to overcome Manning as well. :D

So basically, I need Manning and Wayne to get lost on the way to the stadium and for Rudi to rush for 200 yards, have 10 catches for another 100 yards and have 4 TDs. :bash:

Edited by Buffalo Wings