[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cutler vs Plummer

Bronco Billy

The year before last years good year Plummer threw for 4089 yds, 27 TDs.

And 20 interceptions. I remember... I was there. 9 of them in December during the final run when it mattered the most.

A couple of bad games on a winnign team after 2 better than good years in a row is no reason to bench him for a rookie.

Look at These game stats, and please identify for me these "couple bad games", pick any two. I'll throw those games out of his yearly stats and bask in the glory of the remainder. :D

You think we would have won the games that we lost against SD and SF with Plummer at the helm?

No. What difference do you think Plummer would have made? He was struggling to average 1 TD per game and was throwing as many picks as TDs. Plummer was having a terrible year this year & the team was completely directionless on offense with him at QB.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Prorating LJ's numbers from last year didn't qiute work out did it? He had a great season but, fell just a tad short of the ridiculous numbers some people had for him. You can't prorate a players stats.

Great. Then how exactly do you intend to compare players? By looks?