[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. fined

Genetic Jackhammer

I just heard and interview by jim gray on the monday night pregame show on the radio. Now he says he didnt spit on a hall they were talking trash to each other all game. when he was asked after the game he didn't want to say much so he said he was sorry and then he heard hall going off about it to the media and then realised he apologized for something he didnt do or if he did he did do it he does not remember and if he did there should be some footage of it on t.v. or one of the sidelines should have seen it.

He went on to say if he did spit on him it must have been spit coming out while there where talking smack. Jim gray went on to ask if 2 days later he is making up a story he said now why would he have to do that. I can think of 25 million reason why.

What a peice of crap. Apologize for something he didn't do and then say 2 days later he didn't do it. sound like he got advice from his publicist. He is unfnbelieavable.

He obviously discovered that there was no footage on the incident so he could plausibly deny it. He should have hedged on the interview after the game if he wanted to pull that stunt. Thinks like my 11 year old. Talks and acts before he thinks. The man is definitely in need of professional help. Shame that a man with that much talent can't get it together mentally to save his career rep.

He obviously discovered that there was no footage on the incident so he could plausibly deny it. He should have hedged on the interview after the game if he wanted to pull that stunt. Thinks like my 11 year old. Talks and acts before he thinks. The man is definitely in need of professional help. Shame that a man with that much talent can't get it together mentally to save his career rep.

You said it all man you said it all.