[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK you want a tuff RB question...

daboz

Tomlinson is my #1 RB this week and even if only plays a half he should eat SEA alive... In Sea...

I also have Turner da Burner who MAY lap up all the scraps after the half if LT sits, but with the way SD plays LT that might be a pipe dream. LT plays so well and hasn't got much of a ding all year, shat, IF I was MARTY I would keep him steaming hot and give him at least 20 carries. :D That said Turner could be a risk with SD playing LT all the way into the end.

Sammy Morris may still get the bulk at home against the JETS. This could be a real barn burner if he does. He’s at home on Monday night and I'm sure he wants to show off all his skills! Problem with Sammy is that Ronnie Brown is cleared for practice.

ALSO have Addai(out) and Rhoads who will get the bulk of carries at little ol HOU this week. Thing about this one is the receivers at Indy got a little dinged up last night and the fact that Addai is out sets up a good game for Rhoads. Indy could actually win a game by running the ball :D for once!

:clap:

So I guess this is the way I see it as of now. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

1. Rhoads

2. Morris

3. Turner

OK, Please, please please what do you guys think? :bash:

I'd put Turner at the bottom of the list. Thankfully, the Colts won. That will keep the pressure on SD so I don't see them sitting LT unless they are up by 21pts in the 4th quarter, and if they are, there is a good chance LT already got some serious points for you.

If Addai is out, Rhodes looks good. Houston's D isn't awesome but it is far from horrible.

Morris is a nice play as well. He's just about the only offensive weapon on his team and they are at home on MNF. Jets are giving up more yardage on the ground than Houston. Since Miami's D is decent, I don't think the Jets will get too far ahead in the score to eliminate the run.

I'd rank them:

1) Morris

2) Rhodes

3) Turner

Now if Brown ends up playing, the Rhodes is the way to go.

Edited by hezagenius

I'm working on the assumptions that:

1) Addai is OUT

2) Brown is 'questionable' or better to play

That leaves you a guessing game with Morris, and a certain lone starting RB in Rhodes. If that's the case, then the choice is clear imo. If Brown is ruled OUT, then you've more to think about.

Rhodes will be fine.

what a pus i am, your words brought me peace for a least, a second or two...

Thanks,, for now that is what Im going to do. :D

if your interested here is the lineup for us,

Romo, Tony QB DAL....PHI...........Vick or Cample..........CAR/@STL

Rhoads or Morris........HOU/NYJ... Bell, Mike RB DEN.......CIN

Tomlinson, LaDainian.. @SEA....... Gore, Frank RB SF.......ARI

Colston, Marques........@NYG........ Harrison, Marvin..........@HOU

Fitzgerald, Larry..........@SF.......... Owens, Terrell..............PHI

Clark, Desmond...........@DET........ Gonzalez, Tony.............@OAK

Nedney, Joe K SF.........ARI.......... Kaeding, Nate...............@SEA

Bears, DST DST CHI....@DET....... Chargers......................@SEA

Looks like a pretty good match.. We've played twice in the season and we're even. Wonder what my chances are?

:( what to do what do I DO.... :huh:

nor this nor that is clear..... :tup:

man... :lol:

:doh: LOVE THIS GAME !!! :D

Can't give up must win :bash:

GOD i want win this game.... :D .. It's not even the 2K its the damn braggin rights..... :clap:

I think you have the right logic. But if Brown does not play . . .