[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship Game Conundrum @ QB

The QB position is the only question mark in my line-up this week. Would very much appreciate input on this.

Eli vs NO (too inconsistent the 2nd half of the season and I have trust issues with him right now)

Cutler vs CIN ( I like him and know that he will be good-to-great in time, but the 1st yr mistakes make me iffy on him for this game)

The QB's below are available on the WW and I'm considering dropping McNair in favor of one of these guys on a hot streak or with a favorable matchup:

Garcia @ DAL

Losman vs TEN

Smith vs ARI

Which would you start in the final game?

Alex,

I have the same decision that you have to make, except I do not have the option of the waiver wire.

Eli regained my trusted this last week, but he lost it again BIG TIME due to his sorry performance against the Eagles. Thank god for LT and Gore who carried me.

At this point, I am leaning towards Cutler, but I do have a hard time putting my faith in a rookie for the big game. However, at this point, I'm not sure Eli is playing much better than a rookie. Between Cutler and Eli at this point, my gut says so Cutler.

Garcia makes for an interesting play this week. I would strongly consider picking Garcia up and starting him. At least he is experienced and this a big game, so he's gonna be up for it.

I think your choice boils down to Garcia or Cutler, and if I had to put my eggs in that basket, I'd go Garcia at this early point in the week.

Good luck to us both, as I have a lot of the same guys you have!!

Tough choices. I can understand going with Garcia over Cutler.

Given the choices, I would choose Eli. The Giants are home and favored to win (I think). The Saints are very beatable on defense. Sometimes when I look at my roster and have these kinds of tough choices to make I look at two factors 1) home game and 2) favored to win the game.

I am not so sure the Eagles will beat Dallas, although many people are hoping the Eagles win.

I live in Colorado, we are excited about Cutler, but Cincy is a better team.

I like Eli and the Giants this week. Eli has stunk it up at times this year but he is not a rookie. He can win in a big game. I think both the Eagles' offense and Broncos' will have trouble. I do think the Giants will move the ball against the Saints.

my 2 cents....

Eli has been cold lately.

Cutler could be a decent play, but walker is hurting

I like your WW options, but which one? that is the question. I think each of these QBs will be projected in the same ballpark fantasy points wise, it's just a matter of looking at the matchups. I personally rank them

Smith

Losman

Garcia

Eli/Cutler

PS I have both Losman and Smith on my WW, and will be dropping Pennington to pick one of them to play should Vick be iffy to play.

The QB position is the only question mark in my line-up this week. Would very much appreciate input on this.

Eli vs NO (too inconsistent the 2nd half of the season and I have trust issues with him right now)

Cutler vs CIN ( I like him and know that he will be good-to-great in time, but the 1st yr mistakes make me iffy on him for this game)

The QB's below are available on the WW and I'm considering dropping McNair in favor of one of these guys on a hot streak or with a favorable matchup:

Garcia @ DAL

Losman vs TEN

Smith vs ARI

Which would you start in the final game?