Sign in to follow this  
dabuffbills

pick a RB

Tough, but I'd go with Parker. He is a better back and that game is less likely to get out of hand. I could see the Rams putting up a lot of points and forcing the Redskins to throw. Baltimore is stingy but I think Pitt can move the ball.

The only reason I'm afraid of starting Parker is that the Ravens shut him down last time.

Betts has been on a roll lately and the Rams can't stop the run.

Any other opinions?

I would go with Betts...Rams are not that good and I think Betts will have a field day...Thanks for your answer on mine..

I would go with Betts, who is on a serious roll, and facing a bad Lambs rush defense ! :D

I agree Betts had another combined 143 yd day and should be a good start Vs. the Rams

I agree Betts had another combined 143 yd day and should be a good start Vs. the Rams

I would probably start Betts if it were my team as well...

but there is always that chance that Parker will bust a few huge runs and rack up a lot of points

I like Parker. Many thought Willie would get shut down in Carolina and recommended sitting him. I didn't and he played well for me. He's been a stud rb all year, one that you don't over coach and bench.

Willie has been on a roll too and is much better at home as is the Rams defense. I think Betts has a good game but I just can't see sitting Parker.

I thought the same thing last time he played Baltimore, that didn't work out too well

Vote for Betts. Baltimore will be fired up because they have something to play for. Washington can and will run the ball and they are playing tough despite being out of the playoffs.

If Parker were playing anyone but Baltimore or Minn at home, I'd say him, but he's weak against the phenomenal run D's. STL is weak against the run, and Wash will run early and often, esp. in the red zone. Betts is a can't bench