[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown

lock_it_up

I think Ronnie Brown will always be one of those "next year" kind of backs.

I get this same feeling.

Also, the Dolphins as a franchise is just not going in the right direction.

I don't see Saban working out long term and their D playmakers who win half their games is going to get old pretty fast in the next few years.

Anytime you hire Mike Mularkey and pickup a NYG secondary castoff, Will Allen, and make him a starter... you have problems.

No way Ricky is clean so I dont think Ronnie has anything to worry about.

Even if he is clean Ronnie Brown is the running back of the future for this team, and if anything, Ricky Williams might simply become a distraction for the defense and leave wider holes for Brown to run through (hopefully).

I have Ronnie in all three of my leagues; a keeper, a dynasty, and a redraft.

I moved up in my dynasty from the 12th overall pick to the 5th to get him.

And in my keeper league, when my season came to an end very early on, I traded to make him my number two keeper for next year.

Ronnie Brown is a good RB. Unforunetly, there were some problems with the offense like last year that wern't expected. A new type of offense, QB changes, and also more importantly, the Dolphins wern't winning, so RB wasn't getting many carries.

I don't see this happening in the future.

I can keep up to 3 players and will keep Larry Johnson. I've got Larry Fitzgerald and Houshmandzadeh at WR. I could keep 3 RB's but i think i have to keep Fitz.

With LJ already on your roster, I think you could make a semi-bold move like keeping MJD over Brown. And yeah, I'd keep Fitzy over the third RB. Call me crazy... I'm a big fan of Brown's game, just really like MJD's potential as a runner/receiver. Fragile Fred won't last next year.

Ronnie Brown is a good RB. Unforunetly, there were some problems with the offense like last year that wern't expected. A new type of offense, QB changes, and also more importantly, the Dolphins wern't winning, so RB wasn't getting many carries.

I don't see this happening in the future.

I don't think anyone expects to have problems with their offense. Their recent draft picks haven't been panning out either.

Anyways with Harrington, Culpepper, and Mularkey... what can go wrong???

Brown should make for a valuable keeperin 07.

I don't think Ricky will be back with Miami next year to steal away carries for one very surprising reason - I don't think Saban will be back.

Whoever takes over as head coach for the Phins will likely not welcome Ricky back with open arms.