[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB-Minny score?

vansmack32

Vikings fans are an optimistic bunch. :D Remember the "We'll be better without Moss" statements?

They could be right, but he really hasn't done anything yet.

Yes, I remember the "We'll be better without Moss" statements. I made a few of them. And I stick by them. We were, and are, better off without Randy Moss. I notice once again he has stopped playing for yet another team that he made "better."

Vikes 17 Pack 14

It sounds like the weather is going to bad, not quite as bad as Bryant Gumbel is going to be but still bad.

Taylor 145 yds and 1 TD

Jackson 225 yds 0TDs 1Int(returned for TD) and one rushing TD

Farve 285 1TD and 3Ints :D

Green 25 yds 0TDs

I'll say this much. The Pack won't be able to run on the Vikes, so this game is all on Favre. Basically it depends on which Favre shows up. The good Favre, or the bad Favre.

My money is on the good Favre.

Pack 24 - Vikes 17

Bad weather and two QBs who could potentially throw INTs = both teams trying to run the ball. Packers will fail trying to run the ball. Vikings will succeed. Low scoring game.

Vikings 13, Packers 6.

Well I got the low scoring and potential INTs prediciton correct anyway. :D

The kid (T. Jackson) looked pretty good. You may have something there.

I'd have to agree - he made some things happen on offense. Unfortunately, none of the WRs seemed willing to finish the plays he made.

Jackson certainly appears to have the ABILITY to play in the NFL.

Another tentative game plan last night, looked like the same game plan when Johnson plays. Not really sure if we know anything more about Jackson after that game. :D

I did like that Chilly let the kid throw 3 times when he was backed up in the end zone. He can put some zip on the ball. Timing was off, but that can be fixed (insert practice and new receivers here).

Another tentative game plan last night, looked like the same game plan when Johnson plays. Not really sure if we know anything more about Jackson after that game. :D

I did like that Chilly let the kid throw 3 times when he was backed up in the end zone. He can put some zip on the ball. Timing was off, but that can be fixed (insert practice and new receivers here).

You could have had Peyton Manning back there with that game plan and not scored a TD...play calling was embarrasing...

You could have had Peyton Manning back there with that game plan and not scored a TD...play calling was embarrasing...

No, the team that comes in 6-8 thinking it has a playoff chance is embarrasing before the first play is called.