[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Desmond Clark back or was that just a freak week?

ryansbucs14

I mean I love the 7 catches and 2 td's on my bench, but was that just a freak week? Are the Bears really going back to the basics on the shorter routes again and getting Clark involved?

Also have him or Jerramy Stevens who caught 5 passes last week.

Which one would you start? Stevens vs SD or Clark vs Detroit?

I mean I love the 7 catches and 2 td's on my bench, but was that just a freak week? Are the Bears really going back to the basics on the shorter routes again and getting Clark involved?

Also have him or Jerramy Stevens who caught 5 passes last week.

Which one would you start? Stevens vs SD or Clark vs Detroit?

clark....stevens has mitts of stone.

I'd definitely start him over Stevens. Would you start Clark over LJ Smith?

Colston is a must-start. Anyone who starts Clark over him is a fool.

I'll be the sole voice to diagree with the majority and say you should start Stevens over Clark. Clark had a freak week. He's now become a blocking TE instead of a catching one, and I think that San Diego will be focusing on the challenges provided by the multiple options at WR and not on the short pass to the TE. I see multiple catches for 60ish yards and a possible TD. If its a PPR league, that's good enough. I think that Chicago will have no difficulty finding any holes with Detroits D and will score with everyone, TE being an afterthought.

I can't speak intelligently about LJ, even though I'd like to, because I haven't seen how he's doing since Donovan was taken out.