[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl Starters

wolfdigger

I have boildin and roy, I am not gonna start either of them, I p/u hackett, roy had only 3 passes his way agaist a porus gbay de caught 1-11, @ chicago no way, boldin is second fiddle to fitz, and only has 4 tds on the year. I live in tampa and never start bucs, one reason why i have done well over the years, but this week i like him with Rattay starting, not alot but more than your other players

I would avoid galloway for sure, and while Joey has been playing much better under a new QB, I think that you have to go with Boldin and Williams.... I think that Kitna will bounce back, and rexy and berrian just aren't as good of options in my opinion. Stay with your studs to finish off the season.

I like Galloway with Rattay at QB and I would stick with Roy to bounce back at home. Boldin is 3rd on the pecking order as I see it but would not blame you for sticking with you studs.

Let's face it, the WR position is a fickle one. You want to play your studs, you want to play who is hot, you want to play the matchups. I think a key thing to look for is will that team need to be passing the ball a lot and will the QB stay up right long enough to get the ball to you wideout. Case in point, Holt was worthless last week because the Rams just did not need to throw the ball. Chad Johnson was worthless because Palmer had too much pressure.

Also, remember who is hot last week, stinks up the joint this weekp; i.e., the Saints and many others. Just two weeks ago the Rams had a decent fantasy day against the Bears albeit in mop up time, Roy could do the same. Galloway is hot, Cleveland is not. I think the 49er defense has been playing better as of late, at least they are not as bad as everyone thinks they are, thus Boldin lags the other two.

I like Galloway with Rattay at QB and I would stick with Roy to bounce back at home. Boldin is 3rd on the pecking order as I see it but would not blame you for sticking with you studs.

Let's face it, the WR position is a fickle one. You want to play your studs, you want to play who is hot, you want to play the matchups. I think a key thing to look for is will that team need to be passing the ball a lot and will the QB stay up right long enough to get the ball to you wideout. Case in point, Holt was worthless last week because the Rams just did not need to throw the ball. Chad Johnson was worthless because Palmer had too much pressure.

Also, remember who is hot last week, stinks up the joint this weekp; i.e., the Saints and many others. Just two weeks ago the Rams had a decent fantasy day against the Bears albeit in mop up time, Roy could do the same. Galloway is hot, Cleveland is not. I think the 49er defense has been playing better as of late, at least they are not as bad as everyone thinks they are, thus Boldin lags the other two.

Thanks for the response. I am scared of Williams as he has not done anything in the last 3 1/2 games and now faces the Bears. The Lions have no running game and Kitna will be runnning for his life! I think Galloway and Jurevicious are the hottest and have new QB's. Neither team can run the ball so they will have to pass. Berrian could have a long bomb but otherwise the Bears shouldn't have to work too hard against the Lions.

I think I am down to Galloway, Jurevicious or Boldin. That being said, if anyone reading this has Roy then play him because he will now torch the Bears!

I am a fan of playing your studs, but what if your studs are now duds?

Which 2 should I start in a performance scoring league?

R. Williams vs. Bears

A. Boldin @ 49ers

B. Berrian @ Lions

J. Galloway @ Browns

J. Jurevicious vs. Bucs

Thanks in advance and I'll answer yours!

tough one. I think Galloway could do well with Rattay in there as well as the previous posters, but I'd be pissed if Roy went off on my bench. I'd also be tempted to play Boldin @ San Fran in what I think will be a high scoring game. Roy and Boldin for me...

I am a fan of playing your studs, but what if your studs are now duds?

Which 2 should I start in a performance scoring league?

R. Williams vs. Bears

A. Boldin @ 49ers

B. Berrian @ Lions

J. Galloway @ Browns

J. Jurevicious vs. Bucs

Thanks in advance and I'll answer yours!

It's tough because none of your receivers are "locks". I also have Williams and won't be playing him this week. He has done nothing as of late and has not scored since week 9. Of course, I have Housh, Owens and Gates to go with. You may have to go with Roy, but I don't think he does anything significant against da Bears.

Thanks for the responses! Looks like the recommendation is to stay with my studs. Broke down like this:

R. Williams: 11

A. Boldin: 10

J. Galloway: 4

B. Berrian: 1

J. Jurevicious: 0

Funny thing is that in the last three weeks Jurevicious has scored the most points and Williams has scored the least and Boldin has the second worst!

Anybody else want to chime in?

Thanks for the responses! Looks like the recommendation is to stay with my studs. Broke down like this:

R. Williams: 13

A. Boldin: 13

J. Galloway: 4

B. Berrian: 2

J. Jurevicious: 0

Funny thing is that in the last three weeks Jurevicious has scored the most points and Williams has scored the least and Boldin has the second worst!

Anybody else want to chime in?

Updated, still nobody for Jurevicious against his former team? He has done well with Anderson at the helm.

Edited by wolfdigger