[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl Line-up

SomaTose

I'm going for my third championship in eight years. Barely made it to the Super Bowl because I started Bush instead of Barber.

1 pt. - 10 yds rush

1 pt. - per reception

1 pt. - 20 yds receiving

6 pts. - per touchdown

I have Gore going against the Cards but I need some insight on Bush (against the Giants) vs. Barber III (against the Eagles).

Thanks - will answer yours.

In a PPR league, Bush is as solid as any RB can be. Start him with pride. Barber might give you two TDs, but he might give you none. Either way forty to sixty yards is all you can safely predict. Bush is the same way, but he's almost a lock to give you four catches. Start him because you know he'll catch it and is predictable for those points.

This is a TOUGH call. I honestly think that this one is a toss up. Both guys are caught in the RBBC situation. However, the Eagles have pretty much stunk against the run from what I can remember, whereas I believe the Giants have been pretty good (Giants have been more susceptible to the pass).

I honestly think that Bush will have a better game than last week, but my gut honestly says to play Barber here against the Eagles.

I'm going for my third championship in eight years. Barely made it to the Super Bowl because I started Bush instead of Barber.

1 pt. - 10 yds rush

1 pt. - per reception

1 pt. - 20 yds receiving

6 pts. - per touchdown

I have Gore going against the Cards but I need some insight on Bush (against the Giants) vs. Barber III (against the Eagles).

Thanks - will answer yours.

P.S. Cowboys are at home against the Eagles who's run defense ranking has been dropping. Bush is at Giants who have a good run D. Bush may not get as many passes with Colsten back in the line-up.

Straight across the board for touchdowns Barber is the choice. However with your scoring format Bush is the better play. The Saints know he is a play maker and will get him the ball as often as they can.

In comparison, if Barber scores once you get maybe 8 points with 20 yards rushing.

All Bush needs to better that is 30 yards rushing and 4 catches for 20 yards. And that is without scoring.

Bush is my choice.