[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB?

CamBuc

Hey guys,

Looking to choose my QB this week, and there's quite a lot of options going on the WW as well as my own QB's. My scoring is as follows; 1 point per 30 yards passing, 3 points per passing TD, 1 point per 10 yards rushing, 6 points per rushing TD. As you can see, the scoring is run-favourable, so my scrambling QB's are tempting despite their matchups...

Ok, here we go, my options are (including WW):

Grossman vs. DET (The RB's take away passing TDs but it's a good matchup. Consistency?)

Romo vs. PHI (Cooled off of late. Will this be a shootout? Again, will RB's steal TDs?)

Rattay vs. CLE (Put up 3 TD's on Chicago in minutes... Do I roll the dice? Cleveland can be stingy though.)

Losman vs. TEN (Put 3 TD's on Miami, but Tennessee's pass D has been doing well. Consistency?)

Cutler vs. CIN (Has been getting hotter of late, but this is a tougher matchup...)

Smith vs. ARI (Cutler played well against ARI, will Smith do so to? Or will they just run Gore all day?)

Young vs. BUF (Had a very quiet week in week 15, and the BUF D can be tough...)

Grossman vs. DET - Not an option, too many questions with da Bears this week.

Romo vs. PHI - Not a bad choice, expect this game to be high scoring

Rattay vs. CLE - NO WAY

Losman vs. TEN -Consistency is the issue, no thanks

Cutler vs. CIN - another potential shootout, not a bad choice

Smith vs. ARI - low upside, bid downside

Young vs. BUF - OK, not inspiring

Really think your late addition of Garcia might be the best option. Chance of a total stinker are very small. Romo could have a great game and still not throw a TD pass, losing a bunch of score to MBIII.

I'd go with the little gay Mexican gangsta