Sign in to follow this  
nhoops

RB Help for the Title

Ok,

10 team, redraft, standard scoring league

I just picked up Ronnie Brown off waivers!!! :D Scenario, guy didn't think he'd be back, really needed a RB when he went down and had to drop him. He had 3-4 good QB's but didn't want to help out another team by dropping one of them. At the time it worked since he got the last playoff spot.

Anyway, I'm playing the #1 seed and need a RB to pair with LT for the title

TJones, Chic @ Det - never seem to pick the right week to play him, will he play

Benson, Chic @ Det - his week to shine?

Dillon, NE @ Jax - been playing him w/o Maroney, probably won't do much against Jax

Turner, SDC @ Sea - insurance for LT

RBrown, Mia v. NYJ - he's back, great matchup but will he play whole game?

M.Bell, Den v. Cincy - just picked him up so opponent couldn't get him

Thoughts?

Was going with Benson slightly over TJones due to inj. and matchups. But does R.Brown rise to the top?

Thanks in Advance!!

That's a tough one. Even if Brown plays, I think you're looking at Morris stealing some carries. Obviously the same thing will happen with Jones and Benson, but I'd probably play Jones if I were you, but that is not an easy choice.

I'd be watching the Chicago situation very closely. If anything comes out about who may get more time, I'd go with that RB. As for the others, Turner is too risky, R Brown will probably split at best, Dillon has a very tough matchup and I would never trust a Denver RB in a big spot.

But if you have a bad feeling about picking the right Chicago RB, I'd go Brown.

I really like Benson this week!!! He should shine big time while Jones gets rested for the playoffs.

Watch Chicago's rb situation. Jones may sit. If so, Benson should start. Otherwise It's a toss up between Jones, Dillon, and Brown.

I like Dillon because I think he will get the most touches this weekend (if Benson is not the outright starter with Jones sitting).

Thanks!

'morning :bash:

Supposadly Brown will practice today. :D

Right now I have Benson going over Brown. :D

I like the Chicago RBs, unless Brown is gonna be the clear cut starter.

See mine on TEs.

Tough one, good thing you have LT. Jax at home is a rough match up so I'm not a big Dillon fan (I benched him myself in another league). I'd have to go with one of the Bear running backs, probably Benson since as others have said, they will probably sit Jones more. Good luck!