[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Made it to the Big showdown...

irish

I'm playing the guy who was the original Commish of the league that I now run and he beat me in this very same game last year. So I'd love nothing more than to get a little revenge, oh and the large sum of money!! My team and scoring are in my sig. Right now this is how my lineup looks:

Romo

LT

Gore

Owens

Fitz

Chad

LJ Smith

Gould

Here are my questions: Should I start Romo vs Philly or Leinart VS San Fran? LJ Smith vs Dallas or Des. Clark vs Detroit? Would you change any of my WRs? I was thinking about benching Chad vs Denver and playing Coles on Monday night against the Dolphins. What about Roy Williams being due for a Big game against the suddenly struggling Bears D? I just didn't want to trust any Lions in my lineup.

My opponent's lineup:

Kitna/Alex Smith

Betts

R. Brown/Foster/D. Williams

Holt

Wayne

Colston also has Lee Evans and Devery Henderson as options

Heap

Wilkins

Thanks for any input.

Edited by irish

pretty sweet team, nice WR

Clark had 1 big game but both he and Smith are nice plays.....go with Clark

Even though I like both Williams and Coles this week, you can bench the other guys

Thanks for the reply, good luck

Watch out, here comes Blitz. :D

I like your line-up as is. Keep Chad in. Fitzgerald may be the weakest link because you have good options with Roy or Coles.

I like Romo and LJ as starters.

Go with what you got. Based on your opponents roster I think you have a good chance for the revenge. I am playing the same kind of game. I lost last year and am playing the same team in this years Fantasy Bowl. Against my older brother.

pretty sweet team, nice WR

Clark had 1 big game but both he and Smith are nice plays.....go with Clark

Even though I like both Williams and Coles this week, you can bench the other guys

Thanks for the reply, good luck

Watch out, here comes Blitz. :D

Tell me about it, the guy follows me around in here like he's my little b i t c h !!!! I rarely post anything on his threads and yet if you look at all mine he's on there 10 times.

I like your line-up as is. Keep Chad in. Fitzgerald may be the weakest link because you have good options with Roy or Coles.

I like Romo and LJ as starters.

Go with what you got. Based on your opponents roster I think you have a good chance for the revenge. I am playing the same kind of game. I lost last year and am playing the same team in this years Fantasy Bowl. Against my older brother.

Same deal with me. Thanks for the replies guys.

Geez ... have you asked your mommy?

Have I asked her what??? if you're the little B I T C H that follows me around on the board?? Come on Grits she along with everyone else in here already knows the answer to that question. You should change your Huddle name to Irish's Lil' B I T C H!! or I'm G H E Y!!! :bash::clap::D:D

If you are from Ireland you may believe in the power of alcohol more than the power of prayer ... perhaps look for your answer at the bottome of a bottle.

:D

You might check out DMD's projections if you just can't think for yourself.

Don't egg that dope on. He has the maturity of my 2 year old daughter and you know he won't go away if you act interested. I would never respond to the guy, ever, if it wasn't for the fact that he's constantly posting retarded messages on my topics. Please leave it be.