[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Week 16

Snoil

Week 16 must-win of course.

Kitna at home vs. Bears or V. Young vs. Buffalo? Leaning Young but the Bears may rest players?

Booker appears to be out. I have Lee Evans in for sure. Need two of the following three:

M Furrey

D Mason

I Bruce

Im ok otherwise @ RB with SJAX and W Parker, TE is Winslow, going Chargers D and Elam.

In the grand scheme of life, who cares!

I would stay away from all Lions if I were you. Do you watch their games? I mean...if you did...you would not ask such a silly question. As a season ticket holder in section 135 that sits right next to me, you should know better!

Young

Mason

Bruce

Edited by Sharpie

In the grand scheme of life, who cares!

I would stay away from all Lions if I were you. Do you watch their games? I mean...if you did...you would not ask such a silly question. As a season ticket holder in section 135 that sits right next to me, you should know better!

Young

Mason

Bruce

Over 11 seasons of fantasy ball and twice that in going to Lions games reguarly, that might be the sanest, safest football logic of all time. Here's what Vern looks like during the Eagles-Lions playoff game... :D