Sign in to follow this  
Savage Beatings

Kinda funny now

Thought this old poll was kind of interesting. Looking back on the post 2006 Draft.

NFL DRAFT

Which Top 5 pick will have the biggest impact this year?

43% Reggie Bush

26% A.J. Hawk

17% Vince Young

8% Mario Williams

6% D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Total Votes: 177613

If you want funny, see the threads that people were wanting to bail on Tomlinson after his fourth game when he had gone two weeks without a score and everyone was all over Michael Turner as the hot free agent because he had 138 yards in week 2 on only 13 carries. LT has scored 29 times since then (31 counting passes)

If you want funny, see the threads that people were wanting to bail on Tomlinson after his fourth game when he had gone two weeks without a score and everyone was all over Michael Turner as the hot free agent because he had 138 yards in week 2 on only 13 carries. LT has scored 29 times since then (31 counting passes)

A lot of people who play FF are a bunch of chicken littles. I'd call them sheep but spain would get too excited.

Can't talk to the 2d part of what you said but the first part is spot on.

That's not that surprising. Back then those were the consensus choices for best players on paper. Even the Saints didn't now about Colston until he got to camp or they wpould have picked him in the 6th round.

I think Cutler and V Davis helped themselvesf tremendously by going to the combine. Many players feel they don't need to show anything these days.

I don't see how that's funny.

It seems fairly accurate, except that Vince young has had a greater impact than AJ Hawk.

I don't see how that's funny.

It seems fairly accurate, except that Vince young has had a greater impact than AJ Hawk.

yep