[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Bowl help? WDIS? Will answer yours

GoNads

Starting Favre over Leinart. Possibly Favre's last game at home vs crappy Minn pass defense. Like that match-up. Starting Tiki vs. Saints in his last game at Giants stadium. Love that match-up. T.O. vs his old team at home in important prime time x-mas game. Love that as well. Fitz looks good vs SF and rolling w/ Cotchery against Miami who just gave up three passing td's to Losman (also because Jennings hasn't done anything since he hurt his ankle and A. Bryant just plain sucks) and Coles is banged up. Gates no brainer vs Seattle.

Stuck on two choices:

1) Which second RB?

Chester Taylor- banged up, worn down, rookie QB so GB can stack the line. GB decent against the run this year. I really don't trust him now after he almost screwed me last week.

Ron Dayne- can't believe I would consider this guy for my champ and $1,000 but, playing home vs the worst run defense in football and is playing well. Lundy only had three carries last week so there is no more sharing.

Cedric Benson- I'm guessing T. Jones won't play? That case he would make a great start vs crappy Detroit team.

Leaning: 1) Benson (if T.J. is out), 2) Dayne, 3) Taylor

2) Which Defense?

Packers- Home, possibly bad weather, rookie qb making his first start?

Chiefs- Road, must win to stay alive, playing worst offense I've ever seen in the Raiders

What do you think? Will answer yours? PPR league, all else standard scoring. Thanks

I'm starting the Chiefs in 3 Superbowl games this week, so I obviously think they're the way to go. At RB, I have the same dilemma (plus some other options) -- I think I'd go Dayne over Benson or Taylor -- good matchup, they'll probably run even if they're losing, and he's healthy and doesn't share carries...

I'm starting the Chiefs in 3 Superbowl games this week, so I obviously think they're the way to go. At RB, I have the same dilemma (plus some other options) -- I think I'd go Dayne over Benson or Taylor -- good matchup, they'll probably run even if they're losing, and he's healthy and doesn't share carries...

Agree with the JetFan. I think that the Dayne situation is a good one to be in. He is going to have a good game