Sign in to follow this  
reneworleans

CBS Sportsline - Playoff Games For This Week Not Set (Yet)

It is Thursday morning now (8 am EST) and our playoff games for this week (Finals) have STILL not been set. Is this normal? We have CBS Sportsline and I can't even send a message to the NFL.com commissioner to complain due to a drop down box feature being disabled. What a piece of junk their software/web development must be.

Is anyone else experiencing this dilemma?

I'm in two on CBS and both were set Tuesday morning.

(Both pay leagues)

Your commish goes to scoreboard..Then at the bottom clicks set playoff matchups..Then Manually sets them

the commissioner of your league has to set the matchups.

Oh great! :clap: Our commish is in India on vacation for four weeks :bash: , with limited email correspondence. :D

Quick! Need a backup plan - any ideas? :D

that's just bad planning then...he should've made someone commish in his absence. Unless you can get ahold of him and get his logon, there's not much you can do...

Oh great! :clap: Our commish is in India on vacation for four weeks :bash: , with limited email correspondence. :D

You are going to have to have both owners post their full lineups and someone is going to have to do this manually..Unless you can contact cbs and they give someone commish access..If they do then whoever that is should use the steps I posted above to set playoff matchups

Just do it manually its easy... All the stats will be posted on the site. We did the FF thing years before it was online. I do tell the owners to check the numbers or better yet add them up for :D themselfs. It's only two game right?

Commish... :D

You are going to have to have both owners post their full lineups and someone is going to have to do this manually..Unless you can contact cbs and they give someone commish access..If they do then whoever that is should use the steps I posted above to set playoff matchups

Yeah, you're going to have to go old school on this one and not rely on the site to keep track of the game.

Oh great! :tup: Our commish is in India on vacation for four weeks :bash: , with limited email correspondence. :D

Yeah blame CBS :clap:

They're responsible for the weather as well

Edited by satelliteoflovegm