[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Survivor Challenge - Week 16

Hugh 0ne

Howbouthemcowboys and Kryptonite are bounced thanks to the Seahawks, and Savage Beatings departs thanks to the Saints. That leaves T-Bone and HoP battling it out for the victory, and Howbouthemcowboys wins a slab of ribs, and Vikesguy wins a free huddle membership.

If your name appears here, you are still alive:

T Bone65 (ARZ, BAL, MIA, ATL, JAX, DAL, DEN, NYG, SD, CAR, KC, IND, NE, CIN, CHI)

House of Pain (ARZ, BAL, PHI, IND, CHI, DEN, NE, NYG, SD, CAR, KC, SEA, NO, CIN, STL)

If HoP wins this contest, I will delete every thread associated with and pretend it never happened.

KEEP IN MIND, THERE IS A THURSDAY GAME THIS WEEK, SO IF YOU WANT TO PICK THAT, YOUR PICK MUST BE IN BY 11:59pm EST tonight. Otherwise, follow the rules below:

You know the rules - make your picks here; you have until 11:59pm EST Saturday night for Sunday games and 11:59pm EST Sunday night for Monday games. If you didn't play last week, you CAN'T play now. If you want to change your pick, don't just edit your original post, make a new one, or I will not see it.

ONE MORE THING, PRIZES:

First Place: One Roundtrip Ticket to anywhere Southwest Airlines Flies to. Generously donated by our resident topographer, ABearwithFurniture .

Second Place: One Microsoft Windows Vista OS (Full Version), generously donated by Bill Gates' cousin, DO Jaded.

Third Place: A rack of ribs and bottle of BBQ sauce from Corkey's famous ribs in Nashville, TN, generously donated by Turf Smurf. WINNER: Howbouthemcowboys

Fourth Place: A free huddle membership for the 2007 season, generously donated by our fearless leader and William Green fan, DMD. WINNER: Vikesguy

Here are the games to pick from:

Thursday, Dec. 21

Minnesota at Green Bay 8:00 p.m.

Saturday, Dec. 23

Kansas City at Oakland 8:00 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 24

Baltimore at Pittsburgh 1:00 p.m.

Carolina at Atlanta 1:00 p.m.

Chicago at Detroit 1:00 p.m.

Indianapolis at Houston 1:00 p.m.

New England at Jacksonville 1:00 p.m.

New Orleans at N.Y. Giants 1:00 p.m.

Tampa Bay at Cleveland 1:00 p.m.

Tennessee at Buffalo 1:00 p.m.

Washington at St. Louis 1:00 p.m.

Arizona at San Francisco 4:05 p.m.

Cincinnati at Denver 4:15 p.m.

San Diego at Seattle 4:15 p.m.

Monday, Dec. 25

Philadelphia at Dallas 5:00 p.m.

N.Y. Jets at Miami 8:30 p.m.

Good luck.

REMINDER: Teams can only be used ONE time. If you pick the same team a second time you will be disqualified, I don't have the time to PM everyone who makes a wrong pick. TIA.

:D congrats HoP....I knew I shouldn't of picked those damn 49er's :D

Thanks HUGH for running this and to everyone that provided prizes

T_bone65, message me your address and phone number and I will have the Microsoft Company store send you a copy of the new Windows Vista OS when it is available in a few months.