[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR help for 2 Superbowls

Dupydog

Standard performance, PPR league: Start 3 - Wayne, Edwards, Mason, Hackett, or Curry - Wayne and Edwards are locks in my mind, so I neeed help for my WR3 slot. I'm leaning towards Hackett since Mason has put up some clunkers and Curry is a raider (though he has been hot). Thoughts?

Standard performance, Non-PPR: Start 3 - Driver, Holt, Roy Williams, Coles - Driver and Holt are locked in. I've been starting Roy over Coles, but Roy hasn't scored a TD in like 5 or 6 weeks. Plus Coles has been hot. Should I start Coles over Roy, or over any of the other 2?

Answer these and I'll glady answer yours.

You already answered mine -- thanks! Coles for the second team is an easy decision after Roy disappeared last week. Go with Lavernues.

The first one isn't as easy -- no great choices -- Curry, as you said, is a Raider. The one plus for him is that I figure the Chiefs will go up big and maybe play a prevent defense late; Curry could get some cheap yards and maybe even a late score. Mason has a tough matchup, and neither he nor McNair is at 100%. And Hackett seems to currently be Hasselbeck's go to guy in DJax's absence -- they have a horrible matchup against the Chargers, but you could again end up with garbage time yards and scores.

Personally, I think I'd take a gamble on Curry, but between him and Hackett I think you can go either way. I'd avoid Mason though.