[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

could favre suck an worse

madman34698

minny pass def normally horrific is making life tough on him ...but they will not be able to run so favre will keep slinging and possibly get the pack in the endzone at least once before game is over ...and the yards will pile up for him if pack remain behind in the scoreboard

Despite common sense and better judgement i yanked out Romo for Farve, on the last hurrah at Lambeau hunch.

<---------------What a f'ing IDIOT!! I stayed away from starting him all season and i was fooled into doing so in our league superbowl. :D

Oh, yes and Chestor is playing well for me also. :D

Edited by theeohiostate

I will never start or tell anyone to start Favre again. what a piece of ... well I wont say it but I am done with Favre ........hang it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by soco

hey last time I looked Green wasn't giving up INT'S ...

Once again, idiot... In the game of football, we have what we call "Routes" Sometimes you have timing routes and what not, but I know you can't comprehend this.

Anyways, if a receiver is supposed to be at a certain place and he stops, there will obviously be a problem.

If a player, usually the quarterback see's something on the defense that he doesnt like, he may "audible" or change the play at the line of scrimmage. If he changes a route to a 7 yard in, and Greg Jennings runs straight up the field, then obviously, there will be a problem.

I have a man crush on Aaron Kampman.

Once again, idiot... In the game of football, we have what we call "Routes" Sometimes you have timing routes and what not, but I know you can't comprehend this.

Anyways, if a receiver is supposed to be at a certain place and he stops, there will obviously be a problem.

If a player, usually the quarterback see's something on the defense that he doesnt like, he may "audible" or change the play at the line of scrimmage. If he changes a route to a 7 yard in, and Greg Jennings runs straight up the field, then obviously, there will be a problem.

And you knew the EXACT route that the WR was supposed to run? :D

:D hey man im not pissing in your corn flakes. I can see you are a pack fan and that is cool.Im just saying that he is not a fantasy stud like he was in the old days and I will not tell anyone to play him ... get a grip

:D OK people..We've got internet flexing..Thats a 10 yard penalty and loss of down.

:D hey man im not pissing in your corn flakes. I can see you are a pack fan and that is cool.Im just saying that he is not a fantasy stud like he was in the old days and I will not tell anyone to play him ... get a grip

I will never start or tell anyone to start Favre again. what a piece of ... well I wont say it but I am done with Favre ........hang it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do what now?

Wow... Did you just start watching football tonight? No, I dont know the exact route he was to run, but, using skills I learned at an early age with the aid of a book called identifying inferences.

The first pick involving Favre & Jennings, was probably on Jennings, but the second one that Sharper basically made a fair catch on, was all Favre.

Being miked up, we got a sideline shot & sound bite of Favre explaining what happened to McCarthy.

Favre said he thought it looked like Jennings was going to keep on going & not break off the pattern where he was supposed to, so he heaved it. Unfortunately for Favre, Jennings did run his route correctly & had Sharper giving a lot of cushion when he slowed & turned for the ball, only to see it sailing way over his head & falling into the arms of Sharper.

If Favre had only thrown the ball where it was designed to go, it would have been a nice gain instead of a pick.

The only thing McCarthy said to Favre was, "It's only 7 to 6" & then he turned his back on Favre & walked away. I think he was pretty ticked off at Favre for butchering that play.

To me this shows Favre & Jennings are still developing that "chemistry", where each knows what the other is thinking, similar to what Favre & Driver have.

Oh!

Thompson needs to cut Bubba Franks, same as he did Ahmad Carroll.

Very rarely can you point to one specific player & say "If we had lost that game, it would have been because of HIM.", but in this instance, you certainly could & last night was just one of many bad games for Franks this year.