Sign in to follow this  
SNOWBOUND33

which qb?

Brady @ Jaguars or McNair @ Steelers?

tough matchups. but... i think the steelers are going to get some payback this week for the thrashing balt gave them a few weeks ago. they're superbowl glory ended that night and they've been a different team since. i'll bet cowher has them fired up and holds nothing back, which all means that i would steer clear of McNair.

Brady is always solid, too.

good luck

tough matchups. but... i think the steelers are going to get some payback this week for the thrashing balt gave them a few weeks ago. they're superbowl glory ended that night and they've been a different team since. i'll bet cowher has them fired up and holds nothing back, which all means that i would steer clear of McNair.

Brady is always solid, too.

good luck

That's the problem, Brady has not been all that solid this year.

Brady

Honestly, I would start Mcnair if you feel you'll need as many points as you can get to win. If you think the rest of your team is alot better than your opponents and you look much better on paper, than go with Brady as he at least all but guarantees you a full game. At the end of the day my concern with McNair is that he's injury prone and there's always a chance he doesn't finish the game. Brady is as tough as nails and will play the whole way. However, if they both play a full game, I like McNair to outscore Brady.

Edited by irish

Honestly, I would start Mcnair if you feel you'll need as many points as you can get to win. If you think the rest of your team is alot better than your opponents and you look much better on paper, than go with Brady as he at least all but guarantees you a full game. At the end of the day my concern with McNair is that he's injury prone and there's always a chance he doesn't finish the game. Brady is as tough as nails and will play the whole way. However, if they both play a full game, I like McNair to outscore Brady.

I'm a little worries about McNair's hand too. They say it's fine but????? Brady just doesn't have the weapons but I know if I sit him he'll go 275 and 3 tds.