Sign in to follow this  
TC_Ute

Sit Alexander for the SB?

I'm normally a firm believer in the ASYS theory, but I'm not feeling good about SA going against the San Diego D. They did a pretty good job at shutting down LJ and I need to get points out of the RB position to win the championship. I'm seriously considering starting McGahee against TEN. Buffalo has played well at home and Willis should get a lot of carries.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

At this point in the 2006 season, Alexander is a name...go with who got you there rather than name.

I'm starting Ron Dayne home against Ind instead of starting Saun Alexander. Alexander hasn't produced like the last few years. Going up against SD concerns me too. If I were you, I would play McGahee. Good luck!

Definitely sit Alexander and go with McGahee. McGahee's matchup is much better. And they've had comparable fantasy numbers over the past 4 weeks (including Alexander's 200 yard game), and McGahee's done well against both good and bad defenses.

Seattle will probably want to use SA to control the clock, but I don't think they can do it against the Chargers... McGahee, on the other hand, could put up a dominant performance

Go with McGahee

Thanks, everyone. The majority seems to agree that SA is a bit risky vs. the SD defense. I'm going with Willis. Now I just have to hope that Bulger rewards me for starting him over Leinart. :D

It should'nt even matter, you have a WR playing TE.

I hope you're right. I'd love to see Colston make the difference in a championship win. Would it make you feel better if I started Davis?

Personally, it would be a long off season if I lost because I didnt start my number one. That said I am playing the Alexander owner and he too is sitting him for Mojo and Barber - Marion.

I would definately sit SA for those two backs. Dayne? That's a tough one.