Sign in to follow this  
Donutrun Jellies

HELP - Which RB: RBrown, SMorris, FWParker, Dayne or Rhodes ...

I have Frank Gore in the #1 slot for my flagship Jellies in their Championship game.

Need to settle on #2. It could be:

-- Fast Willie Parker, who has had a very nice year, but wiffed in his first meeting with Baltimore;

-- My first round pick Ronnie Brown, just coming back from hand injury, vs Jets;

-- Sammy Morris who has filled in decently for Miami during RBs injury, vs Jets;

-- Ron Dayne, on a team likely to get waaaay behind fast, but facing Indy's DEF ...

-- or snag Dom Rhodes off the waiver wire, hope Addai doesn't steal much vs Hou ...

DANG!! I have Ronnie Brown and FWP and am not confident starting EITHER???? DANG!!

Help? :D

I have Frank Gore in the #1 slot for my flagship Jellies in their Championship game.

Need to settle on #2. It could be:

-- Fast Willie Parker, who has had a very nice year, but wiffed in his first meeting with Baltimore;

-- My first round pick Ronnie Brown, just coming back from hand injury, vs Jets;

-- Sammy Morris who has filled in decently for Miami during RBs injury, vs Jets;

-- Ron Dayne, on a team likely to get waaaay behind fast, but facing Indy's DEF ...

-- or snag Dom Rhodes off the waiver wire, hope Addai doesn't steal much vs Hou ...

DANG!! I have Ronnie Brown and FWP and am not confident starting EITHER???? DANG!!

Help? :D

Tough one.I'd have to start Parker, but would be ready to see Brown outscore him. Sure, Parker will have his work cut out for him against that Bal def, but Brown did'nt look that good before his injury and subsequent layoff.Miami has nothing to play for but pride, and I don't trust Brown or the fact that they don't need to risk injury to him in a lost season. I see Brown and Morris splitting carries, making neither a good start.

As far as your other choices go, would you really place your playoff hopes on Dayne or Rhodes? :D

KC's DEF went big for me off the waiver wire - but I'm still perplexed by FWP or Dayne ... Leaning towards the ASYS route for Parker ... :D

Dang. THoughts?

I'd go with FWP even against Balt.

What is not to like against a starting RB against the worst rushing defense in the league? I'm so not a Dayne fan but Kubiak will run the ball and Dayne will top 100 yards and should get at least 1 TD.

FWP has a bad matchup.

RBrown is not certain to start or will split with Morris.

Morris is not certain to start or will split with RBrown.

Rhodes has some attraction but I'd likely start Dayne over Rhodes.