[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Champoinship WR Decision is Killing Me!

wolfdigger

Who Wins My Super Bowl?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Pick 2 in Performance Scoring League

• Galloway at Cleveland
    • Williams vs. Chicago
    • Boldin at San Francisco

Roy owners are you starting him? I was lucky to win last week after Roy disappeared and Galloway went off on my bench! He has done nothing since the first quarter on Thanksgiving Day! I know it doesn't matter, but I also have the Bears D and hope they get 5 INTs and a couple TD's!

Consensus earlier this week was Williams and Boldin. Do I start Galloway and sit Williams?

I'll answer yours!

Thanks, I guess I screwed up the poll since you can't vote for 2. Thanks for the reply!

I will start Boldin, who starts between Williams and Galloway.

So far 1 vote for Joey!

That's exactly how I just dealt with it. Figuring Boldin as your #1, so the vote is between Galloway and Roy in my mind. And I like Galloway.

Tough one here as Galloway hasn't exactly been consistent this year, but Rattay will probably want to show something in this game and seems to have confidence in Galloway. As a Lions fan I can say that I don't recommend starting any offensive players with the title on the line. Start Galloway.