[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which defense do I start this week?

I have New England vs Jacksonville, in Jacksonville or

Buffalo vs Tennessee, in Buffalo

1 point per sack, 2 points for forced fumble or fumble recovery, 3 points per Int, 6 points per defensive or special team touchdown. We also lose points for more yardage and more points against.

Thanks

:D

i would go with the bills. they are at home and tenn is weak on offense. the bills are playing good and should be up for a big game. NE is not a bad play, but i think Jax at home is capable of putting together a big game.

Jax down to one rb ( albeit a good one in MJD ) but he is bothered by injuries also ..garrard is very mistake prone and pats always step up when they have to ..I like ne def

Vince young can hurt you and buff terrible vs the run which bodes well for henry and young

I would go with pats ...good luck

My first thought was the Bills, because they're home and it's December. However, I don't think it's crappy weather, and I agree that Tennessee will probably have success running the ball. The Pats are (in my leagues, anyway) #3 in overall defense to the Bears and Ravens, and if you skip weeks 1-2-3 they're right up there with them. And the Jags give up a lot of points to opposing defenses (although that's probably because of a few horrible games).

I'd go with the Pats.

You can flip a coin as well as I can ...

Same advice as before.

Play the Pats and hope for the best. Looks like it might be rainy for the game.

I have New England vs Jacksonville, in Jacksonville or

Buffalo vs Tennessee, in Buffalo

1 point per sack, 2 points for forced fumble or fumble recovery, 3 points per Int, 6 points per defensive or special team touchdown. We also lose points for more yardage and more points against.

Thanks

:D

I think Tenn will have less yardage and score less points than Jax. Turnovers are a crapshoot...Buffalo for me