Sign in to follow this  
Joe knows Superbowls

Which defense do I start this week?

I have New England vs Jacksonville, in Jacksonville or

Buffalo vs Tennessee, in Buffalo

1 point per sack, 2 points for forced fumble or fumble recovery, 3 points per Int, 6 points per defensive or special team touchdown. We also lose points for more yardage and more points against.

Thanks

:D

1 point per sack, 2 points for forced fumble or fumble recovery, 3 points per Int, 6 points per defensive or special team touchdown. We also lose points for more yardage and more points against.

Thanks

i would go with the bills. they are at home and tenn is weak on offense. the bills are playing good and should be up for a big game. NE is not a bad play, but i think Jax at home is capable of putting together a big game.

Jax down to one rb ( albeit a good one in MJD ) but he is bothered by injuries also ..garrard is very mistake prone and pats always step up when they have to ..I like ne def

Vince young can hurt you and buff terrible vs the run which bodes well for henry and young

I would go with pats ...good luck

The PATs have been playing "lights out' fantasy - wise the last few weeks, AND may be getting back Rodney Harrison this week, what's NOT to like about them vs Jax ?????!!! :D

I'd go with the Bills at home. The 12th man will play a role vs. a young Young.

Check out my posts

djr.

My first thought was the Bills, because they're home and it's December. However, I don't think it's crappy weather, and I agree that Tennessee will probably have success running the ball. The Pats are (in my leagues, anyway) #3 in overall defense to the Bears and Ravens, and if you skip weeks 1-2-3 they're right up there with them. And the Jags give up a lot of points to opposing defenses (although that's probably because of a few horrible games).

I'd go with the Pats.

You can flip a coin as well as I can ...

Same advice as before.

Play the Pats and hope for the best. Looks like it might be rainy for the game.

I'd go with the Pats...Garrard probably has some shaken confidence due to last week's disaster at TENN, and with Taylor out, I don't see JAX moving the ball very well. And if NE gets a lead and forces JAX to throw, it could get ugly.

TENN is on a roll...don't bet against them.

Thanks

I think Tenn will have less yardage and score less points than Jax. Turnovers are a crapshoot...Buffalo for me

I'm also trying to choose between the same defenses...It seems like, according to the votes here, that people expect them to have similar games.

It doesn't make it any easier choosing though.