Sign in to follow this  
DROCK_IN_CT

Title on the line

Ok. Here is the situation..

I need to pick a RB to start next to LT..

I hear that Leon may get the bulk on MNF at Miami but you never know. My only other real choice is Droughns Vs Bucs. Thoughts...

My second issue is at Flex..

Do I go Santonio Holmes or Berrian???

Team in sig...

I'd take Droughns over Leon. Better matchup, and even if Leon starts, Barlow probably gets goalline carries. I expect the Jets to throw anyway.

At flex, I'd go Berrian. Even if the Bears rest guys, he's got a chance to break a big play. Holmes against the Ravens? Not so much.

Can you use Leon (or Reuben) at flex? I'd play both of them ahead of Berrian and Holmes...

I'd take Droughns over Leon. Better matchup, and even if Leon starts, Barlow probably gets goalline carries. I expect the Jets to throw anyway.

At flex, I'd go Berrian. Even if the Bears rest guys, he's got a chance to break a big play. Holmes against the Ravens? Not so much.

Can you use Leon (or Reuben) at flex? I'd play both of them ahead of Berrian and Holmes...

I was just thinking about that. Yes I can. I could go with LT, Droughns, and then Leon at flex.

any other agree I should run with 3 rbs this week. LT, Droughns, and Leon on MNF...

I would sit Berrian and Sa. Holmes.

My WRs would be Glenn and Wayne, with Colston as TE...

Agreed. Droughns & Berrian. Good luck!!

Well I was saying I was sitting Berrian and playing Leon as my Flex player. I am worried the Bears play the starters for only a half..