Bench Roy Williams?

Team and league info are in my sig.

Start 3 WRs. I am leaning towards starting:

Fitzgerald @ 49ers

Colston @ Giants

TJ Housh @ Broncos

over

Roy Williams vs. Bears

Roy has been terrible the past few weeks and is facing the bears this week. What do you think?

Out of that bunch (which is a great set of WRs), I'd be inclined to bench Fitz. I can't believe I said that. Chicago seems to get burned in the air. Given the fact that they have home field locked, I wouldn't be surprised to see them benching some of the D in the second half. I like Williams a lot this week. Colston is money and TJ could have a monster game with CJ drawing Bailey most of the day.

You're right bench Roy. He's all the Bears have to stop and there's a better chance of a solid D stopping him than there is of a bad D stopping Fitz.

Looking at your roster it doesn't look like you have need for worry. Good luck...RW hasn't done much as of late. If I had to bench one of those I may lean toward T Housh at the Broncos..

Looking at your roster it doesn't look like you have need for worry.

I hope your right. This is the 3rd time in the last 6 years that I have been the #1 seed in MML. The other 2 times my team choked in the Super Bowl. Here's hoping it doesn't happen again.

Keep Roy on your bench! I just dropped him for Maroney after I learned he'll play and I don't want my SB opponent to use him against me. You won't be sorry.

Edited by MothAudio