Sign in to follow this  
finny01

Need my RBs to go off in SB...

In a performance league with no bonus for rushing yds, I've got 3 RBs worthy of starting but I have to pick two of them.

Tiki is playing at home against the Saints...maybe his last home game so will he get extra work?

Betts has a great matchup at St. Louis (31st vs. the run)...he's getting a lot of carries every week.

Westbrook is a stud but he's playing against Dallas who is tough against the run...in week 5 he was held to 33 yds rushing.

Who should I sit???? :D

Betts and westbrook ...betts should go off and westbrook likly mor involved in offnse than tiki ( especially if jacobs playing and poaching goal line carries )

Gl

I think I'd sit Tiki....if you need your RBs to "go off", I don't think Barber is your guy. His average game is between 12-15 points in our league, and seems relatively unlike to put up a 25-30 point total.

Betts is a great play against a poor STL rush defense, and for a team that would like to control the clock to keep the STL offense off the field. Last thing WASH wants to do is play catch up.

Westbrook is a no-brainer, regardless of match-up. He'll be good for 12-15 at worst, while Barber would be good for the same amount AT BEST (as he has proven most weeks this season).

Westy and Betts.

In a performance league with no bonus for rushing yds, I've got 3 RBs worthy of starting but I have to pick two of them.

Tiki is playing at home against the Saints...maybe his last home game so will he get extra work?

Betts has a great matchup at St. Louis (31st vs. the run)...he's getting a lot of carries every week.

Westbrook is a stud but he's playing against Dallas who is tough against the run...in week 5 he was held to 33 yds rushing.

Who should I sit???? :D

betts is in.

Westy will come up big. Dallas has been a little shaky, especially getting torched by RBs catching short passes lately.

i like tiki too, but he's not getting the tds. thats the only reason i would go with the other two

betts is in.

Westy will come up big. Dallas has been a little shaky, especially getting torched by RBs catching short passes lately.

i like tiki too, but he's not getting the tds. thats the only reason i would go with the other two

+1