[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All you Dayne haters

Jackass

MFL League title game- started Dayne and Gore

Yahoo league title game- statrted Dayne and Betts

While it's clear Dayne helped me win several league titles this week I'm not ready to crown him king. He may not be Houston's starter next year if Dom Davis comes back from injury. Dayne does bear monitoring during the off-season.

All the factors were pointing to Dayne to have a great day.

He was available in our league. I almost pulled the trigger and

picked him up. Too bad so sad. I am down 19 pts in the super bowl

game with Garcia, Coles, and Stallsworth tonite. Dayne would have

made it a tie game. My opponent has the miami defense. I will think of

Dayne differently next season. Go Wisconsin Badgers.

He did have a wonderful college career. Im not trying to be his apologist, but he looked like a legit NFL runner to me over the past 4 or 5 weeks.

Top 5 funniest things posted this season.

The guy flopped out of two teams, has been in the league for years and NOW you want to reference his outstanding college career?

All you people with severe memory problems who are ragging Dayne because he's doing this against the Colts, please note that he also pretty much ran on New England last week.

The guy topped 100 yards rushing in a game for the first time in 5 years.

Who has the memory problem?

The question is "who is crying?" I mean there are teams getting jacked up by Ron Dayne right now all over the country cursing...especially since everyone has had a chance to pick the dude up during the season. Imagine having LT and losing because Dayne had a monster against you? Classic!!

Unless you played both Dayne and LT. Then you would be the man!!! :D

I for one am very happy to have him on my dynasty league team, and I got him damn cheap after his years in NY. It looks like Kubiak is going to commit to Dayne being the #1 RB next year, and with Kubiak's O acumen & penchant for the run, that could be a very good thing.

You think Shanahan doesn't wish he had kept Dayne on the roster now instead of Cobbs & Nash?

Edited by Bronco Billy

I for one am very happy to have him on my dynasty league team, and I got him damn cheap after his years in NY. It looks like Kubiak is going to commit to Dayne being the #1 RB next year, and with Kubiak's O acumen & penchant for the run, that could be a very good thing.

You think Shanahan doesn't wish he had kept Dayne on the roster now instead of Cobbs & Nash?

I have'nt followed Houston real close because I did'nt own any Texans but it seemed this year Kubiak had a penchant for changing backs like Shanahan. Hopefully not for FF's sake.

I have'nt followed Houston real close because I did'nt own any Texans but it seemed this year Kubiak had a penchant for changing backs like Shanahan. Hopefully not for FF's sake.

I thought that Kubiak had stated after what Dayne had done the past 4 weeks (89 carries for 429 yds, 4.82 ypc, 5 TDs) that he was going to be resigned & be the featured RB going into next year. I could be wrong. Any HOU fans that can confirm?

The question is "who is crying?" I mean there are teams getting jacked up by Ron Dayne right now all over the country cursing...especially since everyone has had a chance to pick the dude up during the season. Imagine having LT and losing because Dayne had a monster against you? Classic!!

Not classic :D