Sign in to follow this  
dolphz

How' Eli looking?

I don't get the game here, but I'm playing him over Vince Young, and I see a lot of incompletions on espn gamezone. Is he still the same scared ineffective QB?

There's been a few drops, a few balls thrown behind receivers. He looks alright. Plax needs to keep getting open. The Saints are playing tough. That has more to do with it than anything.

There's been a few drops, a few balls thrown behind receivers. He looks alright. Plax needs to keep getting open. The Saints are playing tough. That has more to do with it than anything.

Thanks!

He looks a little tentative. We walks to the line slowly and doesn't llok too confident. Shockey has a hand problem, but Eli looks OK. Not great and not bad. Like Egret said too many drops.

9/19 for 74 yards...whats his deal?

He stinks

everyone drops passes

Giants aren't very good

what else is there?

9/19 for 74 yards...whats his deal?

They just look bad as a team. A lot of drops, bad play calling, bad play. After the first few drives they just look bad.

I thought after that 55 Yd TD that I was a genius starting Eli over McNair and Cutler. :D

Should have known better....

Edited by splotchman

I thought after that 55 Yd TD that I was a genius starting Eli over McNair and Cutler. :D

Yeah after that first drive nothing. The Saints adjusted and the Giants just didn't.

You too?? :D

Eli is a mediocre prospect at QB. He will be a servicable QB for the Giants, but he isn't a franchise QB, he just doesn't do anything at all special. His arm is good, not great, he has no mobility, is erratic in the pocket, has spotty accuracy, and just doesn't inspire great leadership (like a Favre, McNair). But since Eli is the golden boy annointed to be the next great hope, he will be given unlimited chances just as he got what he wanted on draft day (Charger fans are rejoicing) because he felt he was too good to play for a team that he perceived as inferior to his credentials. The guy is a puss.

Figures...Why would I ever start him over Young?

I did the same thing...I figured the Giants will turn it on to make the playoffs....Eli BLOWS!!

so let me get this straight. he throws a 55 yard td on the first series and ends the game with 74. That seems almost impossible.

Hey Eli. :D

I will NEVER draft this guy again. I thought after the 6-2 start, Eli was gonna be a solid, consistent QB this year. What a frustrating dude.