Sign in to follow this  
Whiskey Pimp

Did the Lions fans walk out?

The Millen Man March? :D

Poor Lions fans.

Is anyone watching that game? Did the fans walk out with 8:57 remaining in the 2nd?

I'm not sure we'll ever know.

The guys on the radio said that they didn't notice anything significant. But they are paid by the Lions organization.

I doubt that many did it after paying all of that money and going through the hassle of driving to the game and parking and such.

i was watching all the games but mostly the bears/lions. i didn't see anything nor did the tv really show anything. at least of what i remember. had many sapphire tonics in me.

I would. But you have to respect a Det fan right now.

Sticking with the team when they are at their worst.

Management has to go first and foremost IMO.

But you have to respect a Det fan right now.

Sticking with the team when they are at their worst.

Given their long history of futility, how can you tell, exactly, when Detroit is "at their worst"?

Did the fans walk out with 8:57 remaining in the 2nd?

The first question to ask is "Did any show up in the first place?"

I didn't see it but from the score it appears it might have been a fun game to watch

According to the Detroit paper this monring only about 100 walked out at the predefined time. The fans are even acting like the Lions now, they can't even do it right.

I can't wait to go down to Ford Field tomorrow and see some real football in the Motor City Bowl. It will be the best game there since the high school championships were played there right after Thanksgiving.

I was watching the game in the background and there was plenty of crowd noise. Maybe more than I usually hear for a game.

They PIPED in the crowd noise and had CGI effects to show people in the stands. IF Millen gets canned, will he get another job is the big question. But hey, if Art Shell can get another HC job anything IS POSSIBLE.

There's been a lot of talk about Scott Pioli leaving the Patriots to take the Giants' GM job.

Maybe the Lions will let Millen go and the Pats will bring him in to run the team.

That would be sweet.

They PIPED in the crowd noise and had CGI effects to show people in the stands. IF Millen gets canned, will he get another job is the big question. But hey, if Art Shell can get another HC job anything IS POSSIBLE.

But to hire Millen that team would have to fall far lower than the Lions have now.

When Shell was fired weren't they 9-7?

But to hire Millen that team would have to fall far lower than the Lions have now.

When Shell was fired weren't they 9-7?

Isn't that why they would hire Millen? I'm sure he could do a pretty good job of making any team fall lower than the Lions have this year. :D