[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post here

theeohiostate

Same boat in one league and in another I lost but I did have the worst ever playoff team in that league.

LT owner is going down in my primary league and I have LT in the finals today and will be holding on for dear life on MNF going against Harrington and Wes Welker. Not happy with that called back 40 yard TD romp that would have likely sealed the deal for me. Now Im going to have to sweat it out. :D

Bad week for LT to have a mediocre game. Thankfully I didnt get cute and start Rhodes over Jamal Lewis. I was on the fence until Ditka said bench Lewis and then I rushed to put him in the starting lineup. Ditka also said to bench Vince Young today and said "he is a very good QB just not a very good fantasy QB".

Does anyone have Ditka's email address so I can invite him to my league? He and Irvin are my two Costanza plays every week. Very profitable.

Looks like LT kinda chocked for fantasy teams when it really mattered most. :D:bash:

It's funny how things work out in the fantasy world. He had a game where other running backs might be considered to have a 'great' running day, however, only an average - at best - day for the All-World running back Tomlinson. The problem, as it appears, for the fantasy teams that had him is that they probably rode him all the way to the Super Bowl. But if the teams that had him didn't have much depth, then they probably lost today.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. :D Or for all of you who took him down, don't you just love this game?

I am the LT owner and need 8 points tomorrow for the victory.