Sign in to follow this  
Tega

Reggie Wayne and Torry Holt killed us.

I was concerned about Torry Holt, but Reggie Wayne was suppose to do great. Dang. :D We're down with just Garcia left and our competition has 3 guys going still.

Right there with you. These guys KILLED me today. To make matters worse, my opponent had Steven Jackson and Marvin Harrison. :D

Hell, even LT was scoreless today. Oh well, I guess that the luck of the draw. Can't wait till next season. :D

Had Wayne, Boldin and gambled on Galloway. KILLED me today. Got Romo, Westy and LJ going tonight. Here's hoping of a Xmas miracle of a shootout!! :D

I took Wayne AND Holt in the ESPN Gridiron Challenge because of those dang PREDICTIONS we read on here and it was NASTY. Took out T.O. for Holt but my closest competitor had Wayne and C.J. so it was a push.

Isn't Wayne supposed to be the #1 in Indy? :D

Yea... screw that.

I could have started Lee Frikin Evans over Wayne and done better.

Isn't Wayne supposed to be the #1 in Indy? :D

Marvin cried when he was getting out produced so Daddy Manning had to give him the teat again and again.

i had wayne, c*ck i played has harrison. he's up on me by 24 b/c of that (oh, and ron dayne turning into jim brown yesterday for good measure).

only hope is tony romo today but he has westbrook, so i am probably toast.

Yep. My 3 WRs were the strong point of my team all season. They decided to tank in the playoffs.

My starting 3 yesterday:

S. Smith 0

R. Wayne 5

D. Henderson 0

I had Stallworth last week in place of Henderson. He got me 1 point. Should have played Bruce sitting on my bench. :D I have Romo and Miami D to his LJ Smith but I'm down by 34. Not impossible but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Marvin cried when he was getting out produced so Daddy Manning had to give him the teat again and again.

And I got Harrison so I'm laughing all the way to my championship!

:D:D