[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Update on my hopeful Fantasy Tilte...

irish

Other than Betts my opponent's team pretty much s h i t the bed this week not that mine was overly impressive. Currently I am losing by 4.3 points. He has Sammy Morris left and I have Romo, Owens and LJ Smith. I should be good to go. Regardless I want to thank all those who have taken the time to give me their advice as it has helped me make the tough decisions throughout this season, (especially Grits!!! :D ). :D

Edited by irish

Congrats Irish..looks like you have the title in the bag. I too just won my league title tonite, and I appreciate all the insights I've received for 4 years running!!!

Great news!!! I'm always happy to help whenever I can.

looking good and congrats,ocho stinko..let's go coles! im down by 50 with romo,westy,coles still to go..ppr league,he's done

I would agree that he's done as long as there are no injuries. I should've gone with Coles over CJ as well but didn't. The good thing is that it shouldn't matter.

WTG Irish !!!!....I am making it into the finals this year too......after finishing in 5th place too!!!

Thought my season was over when I lost McNabb....But Garcia picked up the pack and ran with it!!!!!

Go EAGLES....COWBOYS SUCK!!!!!

So does Grits !!!! :D:D:bash::clap:

Edited by jarhead

Think of all the :D you won't have to do next year if you resign now.

As prommised folks. Here's the best this joker could come up with. Pitiful... absolutely pitiful!!!!

By the way do you know what a crybaby is? Somebody who can't take the heat and puts others on an ignore list, somebody who can't stop reading other people's posts and then not answering the questions asked but instead responds like a 5 year old refering to other people's mothers and other stupid stuff. That's you Gritsy the biggest :D in here. Buy a brain and get a life!!! I know I'm a :bash: or I should go hug my mommy right? Loser!!! :clap:

:tup:

You liked my comments didn't you? That's some good s h i t!!! Having a verbal argument with Grits is great!!! I'm loaded with amunition and he's firing blanks.

Grits: Ah??? I guess ahhh he could lay his wittle ( that's displays his intellect and actually when I see Grits' posts, I now see Tweety bird) head down to sleep (if you're going to say wittle than I guess it should be sweep, no?).

And it's so sad he keeps depicting (Grits you can look that one up) me as someone begging for others to handle my team.. What???? Go back a read the posts dope cause if I'm a beggar I guess everyone else on this board is all well. And because of your lack of Fantasy Football success you should become one too.

It's funny you always tell me I should quit now. The irony ( again just look it up) is it's you that should quit as I feel like I'm arguing with someone who's mentally challenged (you) and as much as I enjoy ripping you to shreds after all your lame comebacks I should just be the bigger person and help you get tested and classified so you can get the proper help/modifications you need. I'm going to try though to ignore you as it's really not fair to keep embarrassing you on these boards... :bash::clap::D - Me celebrating my victory!!! :doh:- Grits being himself, paying out after losing in each of his leagues. Grits you should just use one of these... :D

as much as I enjoy ripping you to shreds after all your lame comebacks I should just be the bigger person and help you get tested and classified so you can get the proper help/modifications you need. I'm going to try though to ignore you as it's really not fair to keep embarrassing you on these boards... :bash::clap::D - Me celebrating my victory!!! :tup:- Grits being himself, paying out after losing in each of his leagues. Grits you should just use one of these... :D

This was what I hope to do.

A little tip, Mick...

Every word you post in response to Blitz is like a rock of crack, and he's the junkie. He's gonna keep coming back to hit that pipe again and again until the crack goes away. Then, it'll get worse for a little while.

Come on you now calling an Irish guy, Mick is insulting... that's not nice :doh: Any way I would've been more conservative when it came to having verbal spats with him if he was witty/articulate, however, his responses are horrendous so I was just having some fun at his expense. But I realize it's just a waste of my time so I'm done.

You liked my comments didn't you? That's some good s h i t!!! Having a verbal argument with Grits is great!!! I'm loaded with amunition and he's firing blanks.

I'm not sure about the verbal argument part since you are typing responses on an internet messageboard...:D therefore I must disagree with the ammunition/blank thing! :D :yesI'manal:

Irish, congrats on the title...er tilte... :bash: I must admit, just ignoring someone that is annoying to you is the best course of action on these boards, or you'll both just look silly going back and forth. But, you already knew that.

Have you started a fire with all that coal and sticks that showed up Dec. 25th?

Not this time. You don't have the answer?

On second thought maybe you shouldn't play with matches.

Seriously, answer a question for once Grits. What happened to the other posts on here?