Sign in to follow this  
Avernus

What do you need...

I need Brown and Smith to not outscore Stallworth by 39 to win my main league.

And I need Zach Thomas to have another 20 tackle game or score to win the other (GULP)

Edited by malta69

1st league, I'm up by 50 pts. and he has Coles and Miami's D. That one's pretty much over.

2nd league, I'm up by 30 with Romo, Pennington and TO. He's got Akers, Phili's D, and Westy. I think I'll take this one as well.

Zach Thomas and Vonnie Holliday to outscore TO by at least 6 points.

Vick killed me...I need MBIII and L. Coles to out score Garcia by 30!!..for the championship

I am up by 28 with T. Glenn and S. Morris to go. My opponent has T. Romo. I am feeling pretty confident unless Romo throws 4 TDs to T.O.

I'm up by 63. He has Westbrook and Chambers going tonight. I should be ok but I'm not counting it as a win yet.

Cowboy D to step up. Up by 19, my opponent has Westbrook. 2 pts every 25 yds. rushing & 1 ppr. Gonna be a close one me thinks.

Need LJ Smith to break his leg and Romo and the Dolphin D to go off! Let's make that a strained hammy for LJ that keeps him on the sidelines. I don't want to wish a broken leg on anyone.

TO! Lots and lots of TO!!

That's the one thing I don't need. Up 44, standard scoring, no PPR, I'm done and he has Owens and the Miami D. I'm putting this down as a win. :D

I'm done, he has Cotchery tonight. I'm up by 24.12 pts which is close to the WR's 2 high weeks this year. Yes, i'm nervous. Go Phins DF. :D

Need LJ Smith to break his leg and Romo and the Dolphin D to go off! Let's make that a strained hammy for LJ that keeps him on the sidelines. I don't want to wish a broken leg on anyone.

? :D

Why not some special chicken wings that keeps him in the john the whole game.